[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
* Be a part of the global NICE IT Network & Security team assuring synergy for support, design, architecture, implementation, processes, and organizational culture.
* Provides level II & III support for issues assuring ownership of resolution is completed in a timely, effective manner, coordinating & communicating with colleagues/management through outlined processes.
* Responsible for monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting the IT Infrastructure Network & Security also providing periodic reports on Systems capacities and issues to be addressed.
* Provides guidance, leadership, technical governance, and ongoing support during planning, implementation, and post cutover phases of global projects as required.
* Extensive, in-depth experience with:
o Complex Cisco networking environments(IP routing , Quality of services , BGP ,OSPF ,Spanning-Tree)
o Cisco routers and Cisco switches(Catalyst and Nexus families)
o Cisco UCS network technology(6100/6200)
o Checkpoint environments(VPN site to site ,VPN Clients ,R70 & R75 ,Various Check Point blades-IPS-Qos-MOB)
o Token systems(RSA ,Symantec ,Vasco)
o Microsoft ISA/TMG
o WAF technology and Imperva
* Proficiency in handling matters of high confidential nature
* Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups
* High School Graduate minimum, Associate or Bachelors degree with technology related curriculum a plus.
* Certification with Cisco (CCNP), and other relevant systems certifications
* Certification with CheckPoint (CCSE)
Minimum of 5 years experience in the following areas:
* Technical hands-on support, design, configuration, and implementation, Cisco switches & routers, and telecommunications.
* Proficiency as Network & Security Administrator
* In-depth understanding of networking (LAN/WAN) and security (Checkpoint firewalls, Secure Remote, personal firewall, antivirus, etc.)
* Knowledge of various network protocols TCP/IP, routing protocols, HTTPS, SSL, SIP etc.
* Perform system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination
* Network infrastructure design
* Windows network user management
* Network Address Translation(NAT) concepts
* Experience in the following areas would be an asset:
* Network Monitoring tools, reporting, and monitoring
* Systems scripting (Powershell, etc.)
* Exposure Linux
* Telephony administration, design, architecture specifically Cisco Call Manager V7.x & V8.x, Publisher/Subscriber, UCCX/E.
* Personal Skills:
* Exposure to International/Multi-cultural companies is a strong benefit.
* Highly motivated & service/support oriented.
* Organized, methodical approach.
* Good time management, strong focus as well as multi-tasking abilities.
* Willing to work overtime, travel frequently if required.
* Responsible and reliable.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Willingness to learn, take direction, and reset priorities.
* Ability to provide guidance to junior team
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations