[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Product Marketing - AML
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Acts as the single source of expertise on the anti-money laundering (AML), counter terrorist financing (CTF) and sanctions market segment and Actimize AML/CTF products.
* Works with the Product team to perform market research and develop and execute strategies to bring new products to market, implementing global, go-to-market strategies and assessing and recommending sales approach to achieve revenue plans and business development goals.
* Generates business plans, assesses and identifies market opportunities to create opportunities for existing and new Actimize AML products in new market segments based on company ability-to-execute and competitive forces.
* Understands the significance of industry trends and new technologies and completes qualitative assessment of competitors and their capabilities.
* Leads the partnership with Marketing and Product Management in the process of developing the definition, messaging, and positioning of solutions that articulates the superiority of Actimize AML products and ensures that message content is tailored for specific audiences.
* Ensuring that effective marketing plans are in place that will deliver optimal pipeline coverage for segment-specific sales target plans.
* Lead go-to-market campaigns, support marketing activity, influence analysts and support PR to strengthen market position, and represent Actimize at conferences and industry events.
* Develop and maintain marketing collateral and sales support materials and tools, including product literature, datasheets, sales tools, product demos and presentations, whitepapers, industry articles, case studies, ROI analysis, sales training, and more.
* Partnering with Product Management to help define product specifications and validating solution roadmap plans & product vision with customers, market analysts & sales teams.
* Provide product and market segment expertise to support sales activities and assist with responses to RFI’s and RFP’s.
* Ensures that all employees in a variety of sales, marketing and services roles are properly trained to present products effectively in the market place.
* Graduate Education: MBA or equivalent graduate-level degree
* Industry Knowledge of the AML / CTF Market Domain: knowledge of retail, commercial, private and institutional banking, securities and insurance sectors, and correspondent banking; AML / CTF compliance and regulatory requirements for the domain including US, European and global regulations including USA Patriot Act, BSA, FinCEN and OCC guidance, OFAC and sanctions regimes, FFIEC, European 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive, FATF guidance, UK FSA requirements, FATCA; focus and vision associated with Financial Crime compliance processes and operations; experience of business application of enterprise software.
* Professional Product Marketing Experience: 5+ years of direct Product Marketing experience in enterprise compliance software.
* Command of Key Marketing, Product Planning & Sales Management Concepts: buyer-persona targeting, development & communication; opportunity support & pipeline management; planning, developing and coordinating multiple projects, events and activities.
* Expert Communication Skills: Demonstrable proficiency in customer, analyst & media communications; excellent writing and communication skills; strong acumen in MS Office tools
* International Business Travel: willingness to travel 25%
* Other Desired Attributes: experience in Product Management and/or Pre-Sales capacities; demonstrated success leading teams & working in matrix’d environments; working knowledge of Salesforce; ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations