[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
The primary role of the CCFP Business Consultant is to deliver the NICE Contact Center Fraud Prevention solution to NICE clients and consult on the methodology, best practices and industry knowledge around fraud prevention analytics. The Business Consultant is also responsible for leading consulting projects in the areas of contact center/enterprise performance and process improvement and ensuring business readiness for optimal adoption and utilization of NICE solutions across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Deliver and configure the CCFP solution, from functional and business process design, set up and tuning of software parameters, and verifying high accuracy. Consultant is responsible to ensure clients are maximizing the solution benefits
* Responsible for the successful delivery of contact center fraud prevention, resulting in highly satisfied, reference-able clients
* End-to-end management and ownership of business consulting services
* Deliver value added consulting services in the area of contact center performance improvement and business transformation, leveraging knowledge of industry best practices and proven practices using NICE solutions.
* Provide expertise support during pre/post sales process.
* Daily CCFP System Health Checks for operational optimization
* Deliver services and solutions that create measurable value and leverage clients’ investment in NICE technology thereby improving ROI as well as profit for NICE
* Work with product sales and clients to educate on value of business consulting and benefits of additional NICE solutions
* Minimum of 3 years of call fraud prevention experience; ideal candidate will come from a fraud prevention department in contact center environments and/or a contact center consulting firm or contact center technology company.
* Subject matter expertise in the areas of fraud prevention, in addition to business analysis, working knowledge of but not a focus on technical infrastructure.
* Business development experience focused on solutions with a significant services component.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Must be willing to travel extensively up to 80%.
* MBA preferred; BA/BS in relevant field required.
* Ability to partner and align with clients delivering added-value in every touch point of the relationship.
* Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of an organization.
* Ability to contribute to a high performance team.
* Manage client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on excellence – high level of accountability at the individual level; service and support that exceeds client needs; recognition of employee contributions to drive individual and team performance.
* Self motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work.
* “Can-Do” attitude and approach, and delivers.
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations
News - NICE-Systems Limited
Job DescriptionProvide quality service to customers and ... [more]