[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The Implementation Engineer works as a member of RTI’s consulting team for product implementation, enhancement and integration projects, normally at a customer's site. Provides expertise in all technical aspects of the project, application design expertise and technical leadership for the customization, deployment and design of RTI’s Solutions.
* Define the technical architecture and design for RTI’s Solutions implementation.
* Design application functionality & data structures and the integration with other data sources and destinations.
* Resolve technical issues related to application modification and/or product functionality.
* Ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly integrated and implemented.
* Define the development tools and development environment.
* Provide technical support and technical quality control throughout all stages of the project.
* Coordinate vendor services related to technology selection and implementation.
* Assist in the requirements specification for application modification.
* Configure and develop standard application modules.
* Provide technical application programming for RTI implementation.
* Provide functional technical expertise of RTI development tools, implementation methodology and/or related technology.
* Assist in the design and development of user interface functionality and the implementation of workflow rules.
* Provide advanced expertise in RTI technologies.
* Participate in technical knowledge transfer to the Customer.
* Conduct application testing for performance and reliability.
* Assist the users during production roll out.
* Communication with R&D about customer technical feedback on implementation of product related enhancements and fixes.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
* Must have experience working in large scale IT customization and implementation projects and ability to translate customer needs
* Must have 5 years of experience in relevant technical positions
* Must have three years experience of designing and writing code with C++ and two years experience with dB queries and OOP. Experience with COM, Java, VB and WEB. Applications
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations