[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Director of Solution Marketing
The Contact Center Workforce Optimization group is one of the largest and most strategic lines of business within NICE and spans the following solutions:
* NICE Performance Management
* NICE Workforce Management
* NICE Quality Management
* NICE Incentive Compensation Management
* Other NICE enterprise solutions as they pertain to driving contact center workforce optimization
The Director of Solution Marketing will have overall responsibility for the following areas across the Contact Workforce Optimization Suite:
* Driving the solution roadmap by: collecting input from current customers, prospects, analysts, and synthesizing market trends, and aggregating these requirements into a clear roadmap that can be communicated to the market.
* Working closely with company Executives to form line of business strategy, and to prioritize new offerings as well as requirements for development in current products.
* Positioning product offerings to best fit with market needs, trends, and competitive openings in order to win in the market.
* Leading sales enablement and demand generation activity, making sure the sales organization across 3 major regions (Americas, EMEA and APAC) have the tools and education they need to sell effectively.
* Working with the sales team on specific opportunities/deals that are strategic to the company and its vision.
* Managing and providing a full complement of Marketing materials and collateral needed to sell our solutions including: Demos, brochures, data sheets, presentations, white papers, RFP response documents and competitive assessments.
* Providing thought leadership in the area of CC WFO including speaking engagements, webinars, blog entries, and the creation of position papers.
* Drive analyst relations and work closely with analysts to provide materials and guidance to them for their reports and ensure NICE is represented correctly as the market leader.
* Conduct competitive analysis and communicate the information to the field.
* Manage PR activity.
* Work with the other solution marketing leaders to provide a unified vision for NICE’s enterprise offerings.
* Be an active member of both the product and marketing organizations to help continuously improve NICE’s positioning in the market.
* Guide and manage the CC WFO team to achieve all financial and operating goals.
* Recruit, hire and on-board a team of strong Marketers.
* 5+ years experience as a senior leader (VP or Director) in b2b software solution marketing or product marketing, leading similar activities as described above
* 5+ years experience in the contact center or CRM markets and good knowledge of the contact center / customer service world not required but a plus
* 10+ years experience in product marketing, product management, business development and other customer facing positions
* 5 years experience in the contact center or CRM markets and good knowledge of the contact center / customer service world
* Experience working with large enterprise customers
* Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive in a complex setting; ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment while navigating through the dynamics of a large global organization
* Demonstrated leadership competency; track record of enlisting strong communication, sound judgment, analytic and problem-solving skills to influence leaders and motivate employees across cultures and geographies
* Undergraduate degree
* MBA is not required, but is a plus
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations
News - NICE-Systems Limited
Responsibilities: * Contribute to the Consumer Produ ... [more]