[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The Oracle DBA Services Engineer is responsible for deploying and supporting backend solutions for a complex, multi-tier database product, and consulting with customer DBAs regarding the installation of our product in their database environment. Our product runs in both a Windows and Solaris environment with Oracle, Microsoft SQL, and Postgres database servers. The position requires a deep background in configuring and maintaining Oracle database applications.
The ideal candidate is a strong database analyst with a background in configuring and maintaining databases in a variety of environments. An understanding of how real-world databases are configured and operated in today’s fast-changing IT environment is key.
* Provide technical expertise to Implementation staff to define and adhere to product deployment best practices for delivering high performing, stable database systems.
* Primary responsibility is oversight of Oracle database deployments, with previous experience with Microsoft SQL a plus.
* Strong working knowledge in performance analysis, tuning, and capacity analysis of data layer and database components.
* Review customers’ current database architectures and identify areas where performance tuning and system stability improvements can be made.
* Provide production support for customers who require assistance with understanding product database requirements in a production environment.
* Install, configure, and maintain internal test beds for Oracle and Microsoft SQL systems.
* Write SQL scripts as needed to assist Support and Implementation personnel to retrieve needed data from customer database systems.
* Troubleshoot and resolve database issues.
* 5 or more years experience deploying and supporting backend solutions for complex multi-tier database applications.
Database Server Experience/Training/Certification:
* Oracle (5 or more years experience with 2 or more years experience in one or more of the following)
o Microsoft SQL Server
Database Analyst/Operational Experience:
* Maintenance (backup/restore)
* Performance tuning
* Data warehousing
Database Programming Experience:
* SQL scripting
* PERL DBI
* Windows Server 2008R2
* Solaris 10
* Windows Domain Security Policies
* Windows Services Management
* Configuration management
* Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills).
* Strong leadership skills.
* Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have bias for action, and experience making things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations