[The logo is protected from the company]
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time. Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security. NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the ent... Read More
|Address||NICE Systems Inc. - Security Sector 301 Rt 17 North 10th Floor Rutherford NJ 07070 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Working under the direction of the Director, Technical Delivery, the role of the Technical Manager – Security Delivery is to manage client relationships and oversee Professional Services Engineers to ensure client success with NICE products and solutions. This position is accountable for working with the Client Management team for the delivery of solutions and services to NICE’s Security clients through delivery and implementation of the product and onsite technical support. This position includes the direct management of the Professional Services Engineers in both the Public Safety and Nice Vision Delivery Teams.
* Responsible for Professional Services Engineers within the Security Accounts team.
* Manage escalations with clients.
* Supports sales in Business Development for clients and prospects:
o Statements of Work (SOW’s)
o Prioritize installations re: resource planning/scheduling
o Work with Design Center to confirm Quote validation (align with SAs and SMEs)
o Conduct internal client call including key stakeholders
* Ensure implementation team is fully engaged and understanding of scope as well as client expectations
* Measured on:
o Client satisfaction
* Conduct evaluation and provide feedback to R&D and engineering for continuous improvement of installation and implementation processes per product for future development. Create a commitment list to be implemented as part of improvement process in the area of installation.
* Establish strong relationships and communication process with Tier 4 and manufacturing for continuous improvement. Create and update on regular basis product bugs list, and new enhancement requirements.
* Align with adjacent LOB’s within Technical Delivery for a unified and consistent delivery methodology, process, and tool set.
* BS/BA degree in a relevant field preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years related experience in management and deployment of resources/staff.
* Fundamental understanding of project planning/management or delivery of Telephony/CTI, Radio dispatch, CCTV Recording, call center technology or other technical environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Ability to partner and align with customers delivering added-value in every touch point of the relationship.
* Ability to develop, drive, and contribute to a high performance team.
* Manages client relationships and individual engagements with a strong focus on excellence.
* High level of accountability at the individual level; service and support that exceeds client needs.
* Provides recognition of employee contributions to drive individual and team performance.
* Is self-motivated to strive for professional excellence in all aspects of work.
* Takes a “Can-Do” approach and attitude, and delivers.
Other Job Information
|972 9 743 4282||
|972 9 775 3777|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NICE-Systems Limited
- Business Consultant
- Business Consultant Contact Center Fraud Preventio
- Business Consultant Situation Management
- Client Services Engineer Tier II
- Customer Support Manager
- Director of Compensation & Benefits
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Solution Marketing
- Director, Business Consulting
- Director, Pricing
- Education Specialist
- HR Manager
- Implementation Engineer
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Inside Sales New Business Generation
- Inside Sales Representative
- Major Account Executive
- Major Account Executive
- Office Manager
- Oracle DBA
- Performance and Scalability Engineer
- Practice Manager (2 Openings)
- Product Marketing - AML
- Product Marketing Brokerage Compliance
- Purchasing Manager
- Revenue Manager
- RFP Associate
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager Financial
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading
- Sales Manager Financial and Energy Trading Solutio
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Senior Integration Engineer
- Senior Java Engineer
- Senior Support Consultant
- Software Engineer
- Software Engineer (Hadoop)
- Solution Engineer
- Solution Sales Expert
- Solution Specialist - ICM (Incentive Compensation
- Solutions Marketing Retail/Branch
- Sr. Implementation/Support Engineer
- Strategic Account Executive
- Technical Manager
- Technical Support Engineer
- Trading Floor Business Consultant
- VP, Business Operations