[The logo is protected from the company]
NETGEAR has been a worldwide provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products since 1996. Our mission is to be the preferred customer-driven provider of innovative networking solutions for small businesses and homes.Efficiency, Innovation, Presence, Quality. Read More
|Address||350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, California 95134-1911|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Technical Marketing Manager
Job Description – Technical Marketing Manager
NETGEAR is the #1 consumer network equipment vendor in the world. NETGEAR is looking to expand our portfolio of features through third-party application development. We are a fast-paced company looking for someone who can drive the development and adoption of applications to support the NETGEAR app store.
We are looking for an individual with solid experience in technical marketing in the software industry. This person will manage the technical communications between the software developer communities and the internal development team. In addition this person will be responsible for managing and maintaining the NETGEAR genie developer website and coordinating the app store technical activities with the Applications Alliance Manager. This position is the technical voice for application developers using our SDK to develop applications for the app store. This is an excellent step for someone who is in software development with a desire to take the next step in managing and being part of the developer community’s development of genie applications.
* Build the technical developer community knowledgebase to develop genie applications
* Responsible for monitoring the community through the developer website, responding to questions, and gathering feedback to add to the requirements specifications for future NETGEAR genie applications.
* Lead technical discussion supporting developers regarding the SDK, documentation and supporting tools.
* Manage internal coordination across technical groups to resolve issues and track bug resolution progress and closure.
* Responsible for the technical communications, developer’s activities including managing response to blogs, forums and social media initiatives.
1. Must have a minimum of 3-5+ years accumulated working experience in software programming and working on developer programs.
2. Strong understanding of the different software programming languages
2. Strong Linux shell scripts, Windows DOS scripting a plus
3. 3+ years in technical software developer program management
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills to be able to work across internal functional groups and represent NETGEAR in solving developer issues.
5. Must be a self-starter and use to working in a startup like environment.
6. Must have BS in EE/CS degree
Other Job Information
|91 11 26207575||
|91 11 41207446|
Open Jobs - NETGEAR Inc
- Account Manager
- Automation development manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Commodity Manager
- Customer Account Coordinator
- Director of Product Management
- Product Line Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Engineer
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- Senior Enginnering Product Manager
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Senior Tactical Buyer
- Senior Technical Writer
- Sr Engineering Product Manager
- Sr. Power Supply Test Engineer
- SW Engineer
- Technical Marketing Manager