[The logo is protected from the company]
NETGEAR has been a worldwide provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products since 1996. Our mission is to be the preferred customer-driven provider of innovative networking solutions for small businesses and homes.Efficiency, Innovation, Presence, Quality. Read More
|Address||350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, California 95134-1911|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Reports To: Sr. Director of Product Marketing/Management
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for the all of the outbound marketing activities for the Service Provider Business Unit. This will include developing and maintaining product collateral, customer presentations, corporate presentations and technical articles (white papers, case studies, trade pub article placements). He /She will have overall responsibility to devise, develop and implement SPBU messaging on the internet including NETGEAR corporate website and its affiliates. In addition, this position is responsible for participating and driving business development activities to strengthen the ecosystem for SPBU product in the marketplace globally. The PMM drives the marketing communications strategy in conjunction with the corporate communications team. The PMM is also responsible to track and if necessary, represent SPBU at the appropriate standards bodies that influence SPBU product strategy. The PMM works closely with Product Line Managers (PLMs), R&D, Marketing Communications, Operations, Finance and worldwide Sales and NETGEAR's technology and ODM partners to ensure all key aspects of the marketing strategy are addressed and collateral materials, marketing and sales plans as well as constructive business development and training are implemented for success of the product line.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop, Devise and Implement an outbound Marketing Strategy for SPBU.
* Defines goals and strategy to achieve thought leadership in the market place for NETGEAR, achieves cross-functional support and executes.
* Defines, constantly reviews, and differentiates the feature sets of the entire product line and individual products active in the product life cycle.
* Develops compelling and comprehensive product collateral to support SPBU Marketing and Sales teams for pre-sales and post-sales activities. Collateral includes Datasheets, Product Briefs / Slicks, White Papers, Case Studies, Product Presentations, and when needed, Videos
* Drives Market outreach activities in conjunction the Corporate Marketing team. Activities encompass contributed articles in technical and trade publications, industry analyst briefings, Press Releases, and trade show speaking engagements
* Directs the preparation of all collateral (Product Sheets, Ad Copies, Channel Fact Sheets, Positioning Statements, PR, etc) for a successful launch with Marketing Communications and Sales worldwide
* Drives marketing, promotions together with Sales, Finance and Corporate Marketing.
* Participates and drives Business Development, Training, and Industry Events activities worldwide.
* Takes the role as internal expert as well as external spokesperson and evangelist for NETGEAR SPBU Products.
Desired Skills & Experience
Qualifications and Skills:
* Strong technical background, with prior experience working with Service Providers in the Telco, Cable and / or Mobile space.
* Must have the ability to transform abstract concepts into a concise, clear and structured product collateral including presentations and technical briefs.
* Must have the ability to work independently to devise overall marketing strategy and drive the implementation while working with cross-functional teams.
* Must have strong credentials in developing product collateral for both external and internal audiences.
* Must have demonstrable experience in having mastery of authoring tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Adobe Illustrator Suite and Web Programming.
* Must have strong experience in managing a team toward common goals and achievements.
* Ability to communicate & gain support for project vision.
* Strong understanding of networking and consumer electronics, technology and products related to product line.
* Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with people from all regions at all technical and management levels.
* Mature communication with partners, peers and managers. Skilful verbal and writing abilities and effective presentation skills.
* 5-7 years of product management/marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of technology, industry and branding.
* Thorough understanding of the service provider market is a must.
* Demonstrated leadership skills to focus internal resources, coordinate R&D and sales force and all functional departments, and coordinate business partners.
* Demonstrated management skills and strong abilities to resolve conflicts.
* B.S./B.A. minimum, MBA or related masters degree preferred.
NETGEAR, Inc. (NASDAQGM: NTGR) designs innovative, branded technology solutions that address the specific networking, storage, and security needs of small- to medium-sized businesses and home users. The company offers an end-to-end networking product portfolio to enable users to share Internet access, peripherals, files, multimedia content, and applications among multiple computers and other Internet-enabled devices. Products are built on a variety of proven technologies such as wireless, Ethernet and powerline, with a focus on reliability and ease-of-use. NETGEAR products are sold in over 27,000 retail locations around the globe, and via more than 37,000 value-added resellers. The company's headquarters are in San Jose, Calif., with additional offices in 25 countries.
Other Job Information
|91 11 26207575||
|91 11 41207446|
Open Jobs - NETGEAR Inc
- Account Manager
- Automation development manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Commodity Manager
- Customer Account Coordinator
- Director of Product Management
- Product Line Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Engineer
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- Senior Enginnering Product Manager
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Senior Tactical Buyer
- Senior Technical Writer
- Sr Engineering Product Manager
- Sr. Power Supply Test Engineer
- SW Engineer
- Technical Marketing Manager