[The logo is protected from the company]
NETGEAR has been a worldwide provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products since 1996. Our mission is to be the preferred customer-driven provider of innovative networking solutions for small businesses and homes.Efficiency, Innovation, Presence, Quality. Read More
|Address||350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, California 95134-1911|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Director of Product Management
Company profile: NETGEAR, a US public company (NTGR), has been a worldwide provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products since 1996. Our mission is to be the preferred customer-driven provider of innovative networking solutions for small businesses and homes. Customer segments span across consumer (retail), SMB and ISP with 2010 revenue reaching close to $1B at 6% net margin.
Job Location: Taiwan or China (Beijing, Shanghai, or Guangzhou)
Director of CBU BRIC Product Management is responsible for developing business-focused products specific to the emerging markets of Brazil, China, India and Russia, as well as Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia. Products could include switching, wireless, security and storage technologies. There is one direct report initially, with the expectation to grow the team as revenue increases.
- Achieve market share and financial objectives (i.e. profit margin, revenue, demand assessment accuracy and inventory)
-Create Product Strategy and Roadmaps for the products targeted to business customers that can sustain a competitive advantage and are supported by our management.
- Conducts regular market analysis and demonstrates thorough understanding of technology trends, competitive updates, channel performance, pricing and user requirements
- Defines products that enable revenue and market share growth. Partners closely with the Program managers to ensure product is delivered on time with appropriate cost, time, features and performance trade-offs. Ensures a compelling Business Case & Product Requirements Plan is developed, reviewed and approved
- Establishes pricing strategy, monitors competitive price/position, and initiates price changes as needed
- Directs the preparation of all collateral and sales tools (Product Sheets, Ad Copies, Channel Fact Sheets, Positioning Statements, White Papers, Solutions Guides, PR plans, etc) for a successful product launch and channel engagement. Works actively with marketing communications and product delivery/channel marketing functions to ensure appropriate deliverables to support sales initiatives
- Monitors revenue, costs, and sell-through and initiates actions to achieve life cycle volumes and margins, and directs transition and EOL actions. Actively engages with the sales organizations to understand market acceptance, develop sales plans, and understand feature/performance enhancements needed to maintain the product in the market over time
- Participates and drive Business Development activities with technology partners.
- Take the role as internal expert as well as external spokesperson and evangelist
for the company on the product line’s products and technology.
- Regularly visit customers in the focus countries and occasional trips to headquarters in San Jose, CA.
I am looking for candidates who have the following qualifications but more importantly one who is passionate, energetic, and optimistic at heart. This job is not for the faint of heart but if you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous environment, you may have a good character fit.
- 3-7 years in Product Management/Marketing, or Sales with demonstrated knowledge of technology, industry and branding.
- Understanding of business products including switches, wireless networks, firewalls/UTM products, and NAS/SAN systems.
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources to form own opinion and gain support from others.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts in cross-functional situations.
- Proven track record of driving product and business strategy for a major product category.
- Understanding of reseller channel structures in focus countries a plus.
- Constructive teaming across the value-chain organization.
- BS/BA minimum, MBA or related Master’s degree preferred.
- Up to 25% travel.
Other Job Information
|91 11 26207575||
|91 11 41207446|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NETGEAR Inc
- Account Manager
- Automation development manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Commodity Manager
- Customer Account Coordinator
- Director of Product Management
- Product Line Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Engineer
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- Senior Enginnering Product Manager
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Senior Tactical Buyer
- Senior Technical Writer
- Sr Engineering Product Manager
- Sr. Power Supply Test Engineer
- SW Engineer
- Technical Marketing Manager