[The logo is protected from the company]
NETGEAR has been a worldwide provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products since 1996. Our mission is to be the preferred customer-driven provider of innovative networking solutions for small businesses and homes.Efficiency, Innovation, Presence, Quality. Read More
|Address||350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, California 95134-1911|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Customer Account Coordinator
The Company designs, develops and markets technologically advanced, branded computer products that address the specific needs of small and medium businesses and home users. The Company supplies products that meet the ease-of-use, quality, reliability, performance and affordability requirements of these users. The company's suite of approximately 100 products enables users to share Internet access, peripherals, files, digital multimedia content and applications among multiple personal computers and other Internet-enabled devices.
The Company is focused solely on the needs of small and medium-sized business and home markets. As a result of the Company’s brand name, the execution of its operating strategy and the growth in demand for its products within small and medium businesses and homes, the Company has achieved net revenue growth each year since its inception in 1996.
The company is headquartered in the US and is listed on the NASDAQ.
The Americas Customer Account Coordinator will be responsible for all facets of customer service, sales and logistical support. The Customer Account Coordinator is tasked with sales order processing along with backlog and database management. This includes verifying customer purchase orders for pertinent information prior to shipment; provide timely communication to the customer and sales regarding order status; collaborate with material planners and sales on product shortage or allocation. Objectives of Order Management are to maximize daily revenue and rationalizing backlog management while working closely with the customer, sales, material planners and third party logistics. The Account Coordinator tasks also includes: sales order prioritization and expediting, various reporting KPI’s and analysis and maintaining all department records according to NETGEAR policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assure timely and accurate processing of customer purchase orders and returns.
* Assure daily shipments are sent to the third party logistics warehouse the prior evening, per the customer’s consolidation schedule.
* Ensure that Americas Order Management is compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley section 404 per NETGEAR policy and procedures.
* Assist with office administration where necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience in high tech.
* Must be able to work effectively in a high volume, multi-tasking & fast-paced environment with all levels of management, both internal and external.
* Capable of building productive relationships internally and externally across management and functional levels.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* ERP systems (Oracle), database and MS Excel expertise required.
* Good problem definition and resolution skills, must demonstrate good teamwork and initiative.
* Degree Requirements- University degree preferred, but will consider a combination of education and experience.
Other Job Information
|91 11 26207575||
|91 11 41207446|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NETGEAR Inc
- Account Manager
- Automation development manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Commodity Manager
- Customer Account Coordinator
- Director of Product Management
- Product Line Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Engineer
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- Senior Enginnering Product Manager
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Senior Tactical Buyer
- Senior Technical Writer
- Sr Engineering Product Manager
- Sr. Power Supply Test Engineer
- SW Engineer
- Technical Marketing Manager