[The logo is protected from the company]
NETGEAR has been a worldwide provider of technologically advanced, branded networking products since 1996. Our mission is to be the preferred customer-driven provider of innovative networking solutions for small businesses and homes.Efficiency, Innovation, Presence, Quality. Read More
|Address||350 East Plumeria Drive San Jose, California 95134-1911|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Automation development manager
This position is in the Production Test Engineering department and manages automation development engineers to build the automation infrastructure from scratch. The successful candidate must have the intensive hands-on software design experience and be able to manage automation architect and engineers to deliver automatic test systems or tools for NTGR customers.
* Define automation infrastructure for test systems & tools.
* Define and document automation software and tool release process.
* Drive automation development and release processes.
* Manage automation development projects from the beginning to the end.
* Guide automation architect and engineers to design test systems according to customers’ requirements.
* Define and drive code review process.
* Train test engineers in the organization to design Python scripts for test sequence in NTGR test system/tool.
* Fix software bugs and release failure analysis for NTGR customers.
* Continuous improving test system and tool designs.
1. Must have a minimum of 10 years in networking automation design or software development experience.
2. Minimum 3 years in Object Oriented programming.
3. Minimum 2 years in managing automation or software development teams with minimum 3 engineers.
4. Strong programming experience in Python, C++/QT, and Linux shell scripts.
5. Having the traceable successful records in software/automation development.
6. Familiar with Networking protocols (L1-L4), Windows OS, and Linux OS.
7. Passionate to invent automation tools for different networking technologies.
8. Thorough understanding of system software design process
9. Good interpersonal communication skill
11. Basic Knowledge of networking traffic generators, VB6/VB.net programming, and Oracle/MySQL DB servers.
12. Excellent written and verbal in English; Speaking mandarin is a plus
13. Must have BS in EE/CS degree; MS CS/EE is preferred
Other Job Information
|91 11 26207575||
|91 11 41207446|
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - NETGEAR Inc
- Account Manager
- Automation development manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Commodity Manager
- Customer Account Coordinator
- Director of Product Management
- Product Line Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Project Engineer
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- Senior Enginnering Product Manager
- Senior Systems Administrator
- Senior Tactical Buyer
- Senior Technical Writer
- Sr Engineering Product Manager
- Sr. Power Supply Test Engineer
- SW Engineer
- Technical Marketing Manager