[The logo is protected from the company]
Our philosophy is different than other banks. Instead of treating you as a number, we take the time to get to know you, discuss your individual needs and goals and then make recommendations that allow you to bank how you live. Our greatest strength is our community oriented personal service, but we are also proud to offer top of the line products and services to fit your life. We make banking easy, accessible and valuable.By living and working in the same communities with our customers we lea... Read More
|Address||48 North South Street P.O. Box 711 Wilmington, Ohio 45177|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Customer Service Representative
JOB SUMMARY: Provide quality customer service for both business and individual banking transactions. Promote and cross sell bank products and services. Manage a cash drawer and perform other teller functions as assigned. Ensure all activities are performed according to bank policies and regulations. This position includes 25% of time spent on sales planning and 75% of time on operational and administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Note: The following list of essential functions is not exhaustive, and may be supplemented as necessary.)
1. Provide quality customer service, promote, and cross sell and refer a broad variety of bank products and services.
2. Process transactions for checking and savings (individual & commercial) accounts, time deposits, loans, club accounts, and safe deposit boxes. Use Back Counter Equipment to scan all items into the bank’s mainframe.
3. Provide other assorted services which include, but are not limited to: cashing checks, processing money orders, cashier checks, check orders, and savings bonds, counting currency and coin. Open new accounts when required.
4. Maintain and balance cash drawer, balance and service automatic teller machine, and assist with vault and night deposits.
5. Maintain required records and reconcile assigned accounts.
1. Perform all other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: All employees of National Bank and Trust are responsible for working toward the corporate mission and all quality goals of the organization. Due to the nature of this position, confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
TIME ALLOTMENT TO WORK OBJECTS AND EQUIPMENT: HOURS PER DAY
Computer/Printer and other miscellaneous office equipment 6 to 8
Back Counter Equipment As Needed
Drive‑In Equipment (speaker, drawer, carriers) As Needed
Telephone As Needed
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: HOURS PER DAY
Mental/Visual (mind/eye/hand coordination 6 to 8 Standing/Walking 6 to 8
Lifting 5‑50 lb. 1/2 to 1
EDUCATION: High School Diploma, or equivalent (GED), required.
EXPERIENCE: One (1) year related work experience required.
SKILLS: Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, keyboarding, and mathematical skills are required. Must also possess the ability to handle and count currency and coin accurately.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - NB&T FINANCIAL GROUP INC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for ... [more]