[The logo is protected from the company]
Our philosophy is different than other banks. Instead of treating you as a number, we take the time to get to know you, discuss your individual needs and goals and then make recommendations that allow you to bank how you live. Our greatest strength is our community oriented personal service, but we are also proud to offer top of the line products and services to fit your life. We make banking easy, accessible and valuable.By living and working in the same communities with our customers we lea... Read More
|Address||48 North South Street P.O. Box 711 Wilmington, Ohio 45177|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Branch Market Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Manages a full-service branch to include its business development activities, personnel, customer service, profitability, and operations. This position includes 50% of time spent on Sales and Service, 40% on Management and Leadership, and 10% on Operations. Extends credit to businesses and individuals using limited credit authority.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Note: The following list of essential functions is not exhaustive, and may be supplemented as necessary.)
1. Calls on existing and prospective customers to develop new business and to retain or expand existing business. Participates in community activities to support organizational goals.
2. Monitors branch production reports, coaches branch staff, and utilizes Customer Relation Management (CRM) skills to achieve branch production goals.
3. Ensures that effective and efficient customer service is provided by the branch staff to include opening all types of accounts, providing customers with information, and resolving banking problems for customers.
4. Oversees the Branch Service Manager regarding personnel management, branch operations, facilities, and equipment. Ensures that all audit and compliance requirements are met.
5. Serves and makes sound credit decisions for present and potential customers seeking commercial, personal, or real estate loans. Makes recommendations to a higher authority for loan requests that are outside the assigned lending authority.
6. Attends regular bank meetings and training sessions and is responsible for effectively communicating new policies and procedures as well as sales information to the branch staff.
7. Responsible for the sale of various fee income products including non-depository Investment and/or Insurance and other retail based fee income products.
1. Performs all other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: All employees of National Bank and Trust are responsible for working toward the corporate mission and all quality goals of the organization. Due to the nature of this position, confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
TIME ALLOTMENT TO WORK OBJECTS AND EQUIPMENT:
HOURS PER DAY
Stationary Office Equipment:
Computer and Miscellaneous Office Equipment As needed
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: HOURS PER DAY
Mental/Visual 6 to 8
Sitting 4 to 6
Standing 2 to 4
EDUCATION: Four-year college degree, or equivalent, required.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Ohio Life License, or the ability to obtain license within 120 days of employment in the position.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of banking experience to include supervisory and lending experience are required.
SKILLS: Must possess excellent communication, organization, analytical, supervision, CRM and needs-based selling skills. Proficiency in working with computers is necessary.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - NB&T FINANCIAL GROUP INC
Job DescriptionThe Bank Secrecy Act Officer (‘BSACO’) is ... [more]