[The logo is protected from the company]
Our philosophy is different than other banks. Instead of treating you as a number, we take the time to get to know you, discuss your individual needs and goals and then make recommendations that allow you to bank how you live. Our greatest strength is our community oriented personal service, but we are also proud to offer top of the line products and services to fit your life. We make banking easy, accessible and valuable.By living and working in the same communities with our customers we lea... Read More
|Address||48 North South Street P.O. Box 711 Wilmington, Ohio 45177|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Commercial Loan Officer
Extraordinary opportunity with a growth oriented community bank for sales within the commercial lending area. Individual must possess a high desire to excel through development of relationships with businesses generating annual sales of $1 million to $10 million. Requirements include strong communication skills combined with analytical skills that nurture profitable business relationships.
Candidate must embrace accountability and take responsibility for own actions that ensure success at exceeding goals. Must have proven portfolio and personal growth goals. To discuss the compensation plan please contact Kari Fentress at 937-283-3054.
JOB SUMMARY: Initiates, recommends, and services a wide variety of secured and unsecured commercial loans, most of which involve large amounts of money. Promotes all other banking services, develops new business, and maintains customer relationships.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Note: The following list of essential functions is not exhaustive, and may be supplemented as necessary.)
1. Interview loan applicants and direct the analyses of financial data to evaluate applicants’ creditworthiness and make sound decisions or recommendations to a senior loan officer or loan committee within limits.
2. Establish, and negotiate as necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended to include the costs, repayment terms and collateral requirements.
3. Monitor and service outstanding loans, which may include direct inspection of the customers’ businesses and collateral, and review of interim financial reports and repayment activities.
4. Develop new business by calling on potential or existing customers, introducing customers to other bank departments, and participating in community organizations to help promote a positive image for the company.
1. Perform all other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: All employees of National Bank and Trust are responsible for working toward the corporate mission and all quality goals of the organization. Due to the nature of this position, the highest degree of confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
TIME ALLOTMENT TO WORK OBJECTS AND EQUIPMENT:
HOURS PER DAY
Calculator, computer, and printer 4 to 6
Telephone As needed
Automobile As needed
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: HOURS PER DAY
Sitting 4 to 6
EDUCATION: Four year college degree, or equivalent, in a business related discipline is required.
EXPERIENCE: Five (5) or more years of experience in lending, business development, or other related areas is required.
SKILLS: Must possess excellent business development, communication, negotiation, mathematical, and organization, skills. Computer skills are a plus.
Other Job Information