[The logo is protected from the company]
Vital Shared Services is a department under the Ministry of Finance ( MOF) and is the fruition of the public sector’s efforts to aggregate common services within the public sector to leverage economies of scale, improve efficiency and effectiveness. We bring together selected human resource and finance processing activities of government agencies. Such functions include paying salaries and benefits, processing staff claims, making payments to suppliers, etc. By pooling togeth... Read More
|Address||5 Maxwell Road Tower MND Complex Tower Block #11-00 Singapore 069110|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
2 years contract to permanent position. Full set of civil service benefits provided.
Ministry of National Development (MND), 5 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station
Ministry of Education (MOE), 5 mins walk from Buona Vista MRT Station
You will be part of the team which handles payroll and claims processing for various government agencies.
1. Process salaries (including bonuses), CPF and other statutory contributions of existing and new employees
2. Process salaries of exit cases (including no-pay leave)
3. Ensure that appropriate certification and approvals are in place
4. Ensure that all pay transactions are being verified and approved by Supervisor before being processed for payments
5. Basic reconciliation of accounts relating to payroll
6. Respond timely to customers enquires pertaining to payroll and retirement benefits
7. Exercise independent analysis and judgement according to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and recommend course of action when responding to client agencies and customers
8. Conduct independent reviews of work processes and systems and recommend possible improvements to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Candidate must possess either of the following qualifications:
- 3 ‘O’ level passes including English and Math with at least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- A local Polytechnic Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent. No experience is required for Diploma graduates. Fresh Diploma graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, social and organizational skills
- High level of initiative with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- A team player who is able to work independently as well as in a team
- Be competent in Ms Word and Excel
Only Singaporeans and PRs are eligible to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Other Job Information