[The logo is protected from the company]
Micron is one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions. Micron’s DRAM and Flash components are used in today’s most advanced computing, networking, and communications products, including computers, workstations, servers, cell phones, wireless devices, digital cameras, and gaming systems. Micron also provides CMOS image sensor solutions to the handset camera, digital still camera, and PC video camera markets. Be part of a fast-paced, tomorrow-oriented team at one of... Read More
|Address||990 Bendemeer Road Singapore 339942|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
RDA Process Engineer/Owner
Micron Fab10 - RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- Meet and work with Process Integration, Production, and other process areas.
- Send out periodic reports on process metrics.
- Submit SWRs and ECNs to evaluate and implement process changes.
- Review submitted ECNs.
- Review QDR trends and react accordingly.
- Partner with production and shift engineering to determine and implement corrective actions for excursions.
- Follow up on all process related SWRs.
- Set up contamination, defect, and performance qualification procedures and frequency. Characterize the process response to parameters.
- Defining the process margin with respect to upstream and downstream steps
- Qualifying conversions and new processes
- Improving the process cost of ownership, throughput, and performance;
- Reducing scrap and excursions
- Engineering degree and one year of semiconductor experience is preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of SPC and its applications in the area and knowledge of semiconductor equipment and processes.
- Have experience with the specific area equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and param functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, and strong data collection skills
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving, communicating openly, and taking responsibility
- Demonstrate good team work skills, multi-tasking capabilities and being self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot problems to address root causes
- Have a strong focus on effective team dynamics
- Working knowledge of all systems used in the area including but not limited to GeRM, MTSPC, MESSWR, Sigma, Yield3, MESQDR, MESCentral, PCA and Klarity
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of probe, param, and device theory
- Be willing to be on call at all times and work any shift as required
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Micron Semiconductor
- AMHS Engineer
- AMHS Technologist
- Area Industrial Engineer
- Change Management Technologist
- Cleanroom and Gas Engineer
- Contamination Control Technologist
- Corporate Paralegal
- Dry Etch PEE Engineer
- Dry Etch PEE Technologist (Equipment)
- Electrical Engineer
- Environment, Health and Safety Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Facilities Operations Technologist (Shift Operatio
- HR Assistant
- Industrial Engineering Operations Improvement Engi
- Manufacturing Integration Engineer
- Metrology Technologist
- PIE RDA Process Technologist
- Planning Engineer
- Probe Process Engineer
- Probe Test (Device) Engineer
- Process Integration Device Engineer
- Process Integration Engineer - Module Owner
- Product Yield Analysis (PYA) Engineer
- Production Technician
- QRA Engineer
- QRA Senior/Product Reliability Engineer (NAND)
- Quality Management System Engineer
- Quality Reliability Assurance Engineer
- RDA Equipment Engineer/Owner
- RDA Process Engineer/Owner
- RDA Shift Equipment Technologist
- RDA Shift Process Engineer
- Senior/HR Business Partner
- Shift Production Engineer
- Wet Process Equipment Technologist
- Yield Enhancement Engineer
- Yield Enhancement Technologist