[The logo is protected from the company]
Apply to job
Guest Relations Manager
- You are responsible for the handling of all guest-related matters.
- Greet and coordinate the seating of guests, and assign guests to tables suitable to the size of each group.
- Oversee the flow of guests into and out of the Restaurant.
- Take restaurant phone, email and online reservations for the guests.
- You will assist in daily operations and your duties include performing counter duty, attending to enquiries, handling feedbacks, and administrative tasks.
- Work together with Restaurant Managers to maintain good relations with guests and manage reception area.
- In addition, you will oversee and assist in events and activities.
- Work together with Reservations executives to promote restaurant.
- Handle event proposals and quotations.
- Effectively manage on-site event activities to ensure optimal client satisfaction and event success.
- Identify, plan and manage event strategies and activities to meet corporate goals.
- Manage a team of 4-5 Hosts and all related HR issue pertaining to team.
- Assist in Service from time to time when necessary.
- Possess a working knowledge of reservations software systems (Chope system)
- Basic knowledge of MS Words and MS Excel
- Possess good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work shift, weekends and public holidays.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Singaporean or Singapore PR ONLY.
Other Job Information