[The logo is protected from the company]
The Institute of Mental Health (IMH) is a 2,000-bed acute tertiary psychiatric hospital situated on a 25-hectare campus at Buangkok Green Medical Park. Set amidst serene surroundings, IMH offers a comprehensive range of psychiatric, rehabilitative and counselling services for children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly.IMH’s tradition of care started in 1928. We were the first mental hospital in Singapore, starting with some 1,000 patients. Since then, many advances have been made in treat... Read More
|Address||Buangkok Green Medical Park 10 Buangkok View Singapore 539747 Tel: 6389 2000|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
To assist the Executives (Support Services) in supervising and conducting regular checks on Service Providers in their daily work to ensure smooth operations in environmental services comprising housekeeping, pest control, landscaping and waste management. He/ She shall assist in driving initiatives; facilitate compliance with SOPs, safety, infection control and legal regulations.
Ensure inter-departmental communication is promptly channeled and relevant information disseminated accordingly. Communicate with Maintenance Team on all pertaining matters (cleanliness and etc) and to follow up if necessary. Assist in renovation handover and defects identification.
To assist in dealing and handling general issues related to Tenants eg: facilities, rental and etc. Any other given tasks pertaining to Tenancy Management in IMH.
- Non-Executive position / Entry Level
- Min ITC / Diploma in any related discipline with relevant experience in Environmental Services
- Able to work under pressure in a friendly but fast paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Good team player
- An eye for detail and a high level of initiative
- Computer literate
- Physically and medically fit
- Service oriented and customer focus
- Must be able to interact well with people
Other Job Information