[The logo is protected from the company]
ISK, i.e. Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha which is headquartered in Japan, is one of the world's leading producers of titanium dioxide. ISK Singapore is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISK Japan. The plant in Tuas, using the more environmental friendly chloride process, was officially opened in February 1989. Read More
|Address||39 Tuas W Dr Singapore 638406|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
WSH Officer & Fire Safety Manager
- Handle all WSH & fire safety related issues.
- Conduct WSH inspections & meetings.
- Conduct safety training and promotion activities.
- Conduct & review risk assessments, safe work procedures, etc.
- Implement & maintain SS 506.
- Conduct incident investigation & ensure satisfactory closure.
- Establish & train CERT including conducting fire drills and table top exercises.
- Liaise with various government agencies to ensure compliance to all safety regulations.
- Assist in ISO9001, ISO14001, GHS and Responsible Care etc.
- Minimum Diploma in Environmental, Health and Safety, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Registered WSHO and FSM certification will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in the chemical industry.
- Physically fit.
Other Job Information