[The logo is protected from the company]
ISK, i.e. Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha which is headquartered in Japan, is one of the world's leading producers of titanium dioxide. ISK Singapore is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISK Japan. The plant in Tuas, using the more environmental friendly chloride process, was officially opened in February 1989. Read More
|Address||39 Tuas W Dr Singapore 638406|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Carry out general machining work;
- Carry out welding work for special alloy;
- Carry out machining work for special equipment repair;
- Carry out measurement of rotating equipment parts during overhauling;
- Carry out routine maintenance of equipment and machineries.
- Carry out ad hoc duties as and when assigned by the Supervisor.
- Higher NITEC or NITEC 2 in Metal Machining or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in metal machining (lathe & milling machine).
- Knowledge of motor driven pump alignment an added advantage.
- Proficient in English communication.
Other Job Information
News - ISK Singapore Pte Ltd
We need a pro-active, enthusiastic, customer facing, tec ... [more]