[The logo is protected from the company]
ISK, i.e. Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha which is headquartered in Japan, is one of the world's leading producers of titanium dioxide. ISK Singapore is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISK Japan. The plant in Tuas, using the more environmental friendly chloride process, was officially opened in February 1989. Read More
|Address||39 Tuas W Dr Singapore 638406|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Secretary cum Administration Officer
- To provide secretarial support to the President and other Japanese staffs.
- To handle Japanese staffs’ settling-in and repatriation processes concerning accommodation, shipping of personal belongings, bank accounts, car rental, memberships and etc.
- To book air-tickets for Japanese staffs' business and personal trips, as well as local staffs' business trips.
- To liaise with ISK-J and make hotel bookings for overseas visitors.
- To compile and provide Japanese staffs' benefit data to HR and C/Fin for income tax clearance and financial report purposes.
- To arrange, and compile and distribute meeting materials for the monthly management meetings.
- To take meeting minutes for the monthly management meetings and other meetings where requested.
- To compile and prepare divisional annual budget.
- To provide guidance to the Admin Assistant whose duties include ordering of stationery, office equipment, furniture and fittings, maintenance of office equipment, etc.
- To assist GA Manager in dealing with JTC, LTA, IRAS and other government agencies.
- To attend to Japanese staffs' requests and perform other duties as assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Minimum G.C.E. ‘A’ level or Diploma and above with relevant working experience.
- Preferably with a Secretary Certificate.
- Knowledge of Japanese language and shorthand an added advantage
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - ISK Singapore Pte Ltd
The Learner Services & Operations Admissions Rep ... [more]