[The logo is protected from the company]
Our mission At GSK our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission has led us to a world-leading position in developing new medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products that are used by millions of people around the world. The challenge of improving healthcare and expanding access to more people is great, and no single organisation can provide all the solutions. Healthcare companies have a role to p... Read More
|Address||150 Beach Road #22-00 Gateway West Singapore 189720|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Degree in Engineering/Science in a relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Able to work independently and with all levels of staff.
- Able to write and communicate effectively.
- Goal driven and self-motivated.
- Fresh graduates aspired to develop in EHS are welcome to apply
- Completed Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety & Health or equivalent.
- Completed Noise Monitoring Course and Sampling of Airborne Contaminants course preferred.
- Conduct workplace safety inspection and supports EHS audits.
- Provide EHS training to employees and contractors.
- Perform workplace noise and hygiene monitoring.
- Implement and maintain EHS programme.
- Update Standard Operating Procedures and other EHS documentation.
- Maintain EHS equipment and facilities.
- Conduct/review risk assessments
Other Job Information