[The logo is protected from the company]
EmiNET Pte Ltd is a leading system integrator in IT,networking and wireless infrastructure,PABX/IP Telephony. We area strategic partner and reseller and install & maintain Networks and Wireless, Servers & OS, Storage & Backup,Desktops, Anti-Virus, Email servers, for hotels, government, enterprise, SMEs.EmiNET is expanding its business and is looking for several energetic and committed candidates with relevant experienceto join us. Read More
|Address||55 Ubi Avenue 1, #06-10 Ubi 55, Singapore 408935|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
IT Support Engineer
- Provide 1st line (telephone support) and 2nd line (deskside support) for incident resolution.
- Technical support on networks, wireless, desktops, servers, Anti-Virus, emails etc
- Record all requests for assistance in the helpdesk system
- Ensure all calls are responded to within a timely manner and within the agreed SLAs.
- Ensure that customers are kept informed of development relating to their fault calls.
- Monitor and close trouble ticket when hand over to Experts.
- Take complete ownership of all the reported issues.
- Provide weekly report.
- Regular housekeeping of operating procedures and system documentations
- Review systems regularly to improve and streamline work processes
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring to other team members as required.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Develop strong technical skills, in Networks, Wireless, Servers, AV, Desktops, Storage.
- Complete tasks and other assigned work to agreed deadlines
- Hands-on experience and technical competency in one or few of the following: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows 7, Backup/Storage, AVs, LAN/WAN, Wireless, Desktops.
- Hands-on experience in tech support for network & wireless, PCs & Servers
- Demonstrate ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Good telephone manner. Ability to guide customers to resolve problems over the phone.
- Proven ability to resolve a high number of incidents and work well under pressure.
- Flexible, customer focussed approach to service delivery.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for learning about current and new technologies.
- To meet specific, agreed objectives.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- English language skill a must. Mandarin is desirable.
- Certification in Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA or equivalent highly desirable.
- Diploma with 1 to 5 year’s experience. ITE with good experience can also apply.
Attractive Salary commensurate with experience.
Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Only Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident will be shortlisted
Please email your detail resume with current and expected salaries, contact number, and a recent passport-sized photograph to email@example.com.
Other Job Information