[The logo is protected from the company]
ECON HEALTHCARE GROUP (EHG) is an established healthcare and eldercare operator in Singapore. A leader in the local private nursing home sector, EHG has strong local presence with major developments in overseas markets such as Malaysia and China. Established since 1987, EHG provides comprehensive range of professional services including operating a chain of medicare centres and nursing homes in Singapore and Malaysia; a private hospital, chain of senior service centres, a training institute p... Read More
|Address||China Healthcare Limited 20 Jalan Afifi, CISCO Centre II #06-02/03/04 Singapore 409179|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Physiotherapist / Physiotherapist
We are looking for someone who is dynamic, highly motivated and have the passion for a challenging career in the healthcare sector.
- Provide therapy services as required. Opportunities to work in different environment and with different group of customers will be provided (eg residents from Econ Medicare Centres and Econ Nursing Homes or patients from West Point Hospital).
- Carry out assessment on residents/patients as part of the pre-admission assessment and to conduct regular routine assessment on the in-house residents/patients who may require physio or rehab service.
- Recommend appropriate physio or rehab programme for the resident/patient.
- Administrate and take charge of the physiotherapy office, station, equipment and all relevant facilities.
- Actively promote the physiotherapy services both in-house as well as those prospective clients externally.
- Provide training for therapy and non-therapy staff. When applicable, supervise staff assisting in the implementation of therapy programmes
- Hold a recognised qualification in Physiotherapy or passed the Qualifying Exam in Singapore.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a healthcare environment. Applicants with extensive relevant experience will be considered for senior position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and cultures, maintaining a high level of quality service.
- Self-motivated to keep up-to-date with advances in the field of physiotherapy.
- A team worker with good interpersonal skills.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
News - Econ Healthcare Group
Job DescriptionFront line paying and receiving teller. P ... [more]
Job Description: * Secure solid executive relationsh ... [more]
Overview:A.M. Castle & Co., one of the nation's lead ... [more]