[The logo is protected from the company]
Credit Management Consultancy Group (CMC Group), based in Singapore, is a leader in integrated commercial and consumer credit, receivables, debt and revenue management services in the Asian region since 1999. Our group of companies includes Credit Management Consultancy (Asia) Pte Ltd, CMCresco Pte Ltd and CMCredence Pte Ltd. We have successfully provided consultation and implemented credit and collections processes for corporations and organizations to better manage their most vu... Read More
|Address||16 Jalan Kilang Timor #07-05 Redhill Forum Singapore - 159308 South/Central|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Branch Managers are responsible for running stores and departments to meet company’s targets and policies. The aim of any branch manager is to maximise profit whilst minimising costs. Retail managers ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards, staff are fully versed on the target for the day and excellent customer care standards are met.
· Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
· Managing stock levels and control to ensure stock availability, minimising aged and damaged stock, and minimising stock loss.
· Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits.
· Analysing and interpreting trends and discussing this information with Regional Controllers for effective planning.
· Using information to track sales figures for data analysis and forward planning.
· Dealing with Human Resource matters such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews / Performance Improvement plans, as well as ensuring staff are skilled by providing, recommending or organising training and development by liaising with HR and through own in store initiatives (e.g. short quizzes on product knowledge, on the job training).
· Ensuring that standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
· Responding and resolving customer complaints and comments on a timely basis.
· Working closely with Marketing to organise special promotions, displays and events where applicable.
· Updating all store colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
· Walking the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
· Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
· Initiating changes to improve the business to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market.
· Ensuring with the Warehouse Manager that merchandise is efficiently ordered, delivered and returned from / to the Warehouse and store.
· Liaising with the Buying Team to ensure the best mix of available merchandise is displayed in each store.
· Planning and implementing changes to merchandise layouts in order to maximize the sales / gross profit returns per square foot.
· Involving in the setting, monitoring and achieving of targets and objectives for the business
· Ensuring maximum efficiency by planning and implementing of staffing resources.
· Diploma / Degree Holder
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in the retail industry
· Possess excellent interpersonal, leadership and management skills
· Enjoys motivating and coaching people to excel
· Brings out the best in people
· Results orientated
· Committed to the needs of the customers
· Sense of commercialism, ability to interpret data and comfortable with information technology
· Good organization skills
· Strong sense of commitment and self motivation
· Strong desire for personal responsibility
· Able to communicate clearly with a variety of people at all levels
· Persistent in the pursuit of goals
· Possess enthusiasm and a passion for retailing
· Adaptable and a quick thinker prepared to make decisions
Interested applicants are invited to send in your resume in MS WORD format stating current, expected salaries, qualifications, availability and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 63776928.
Other Job Information
News - Credit management consultancy
Accounts Assistant (AP/ AR):Position 1: Accounts Assis ... [more]