[The logo is protected from the company]
Craft Brew Alliance was formed with the merger of leading Pacific Northwest craft brewers – Widmer Brothers Brewing and Redhook Ale Brewery – in 2008. With an eye toward preserving and growing one-of-a-kind craft beers and brands, CBA was joined by Kona Brewing Company in 2010.When Kurt & Rob Widmer founded Widmer Brothers Brewing in 1984, they didn’t confine their brewing exploration to strict style guidelines. To this day, Widmer Brothers continues to create handcrafted beers with a uni... Read More
|Address||929 North Russell Street Portland, OR 97227|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Field Marketing Representative
Craft Brew Alliance representing high quality hand crafted beers with a portfolio from Widmer Brothers Brewing Company, Redhook Brewery, Kona Brewing Co. and Omission has an immediate opening for a Field Marketing Representative based in Los Angeles, CA. This position will be responsible for the execution of promotions, events, grass roots sponsorships and niche marketing objectives designed to enhance brand awareness and product sales volume in the Southern California market.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Specific duties include:
• Support the Company’s mission statement and corporate values.
• Participate as directed in major events, festivals and sponsorship activities, to include; set up, working the event, and tear down.
• Execute on-premise and off-premise promotions, demonstrations and samplings in accordance with local, state regulations.
• Communicate objectives, plans and results to appropriate supervisors, sales managers as directed.
• Pursuit or completion of Marketing/Business related Certificate, Diploma or Degree
• Beverage industry-related sales/marketing/event management experience or one year non-industry sales/marketing/event management experience.
• Local resident in the Los Angeles, CA area.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and high degree of professionalism.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and weekends. (approx. 20 hour work week)
• Ability to easily maneuver 50 lbs
Craft Brew Alliance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability. No phone calls.
Other Job Information
News - Craft Brew Alliance Inc.
We have an immediate need for a Lead Generation Special ... [more]