[The logo is protected from the company]
Craft Brew Alliance was formed with the merger of leading Pacific Northwest craft brewers – Widmer Brothers Brewing and Redhook Ale Brewery – in 2008. With an eye toward preserving and growing one-of-a-kind craft beers and brands, CBA was joined by Kona Brewing Company in 2010.When Kurt & Rob Widmer founded Widmer Brothers Brewing in 1984, they didn’t confine their brewing exploration to strict style guidelines. To this day, Widmer Brothers continues to create handcrafted beers with a uni... Read More
|Address||929 North Russell Street Portland, OR 97227|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Division Sales Manager
Craft Brew Alliance, representing high quality hand crafted beers with a portfolio from Widmer Brothers Brewing Company, Redhook Ale Brewery and Kona Brewing Co. has an immediate opening for a Division Sales Manager in South Texas. The Division Sales Manager's primary role is to solicit, build, and maintain professional sales relationships with wholesalers and end users within their assigned territory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Specific duties include:
* Support the Company's mission statement and corporate values.
* Represent our brands in the market to increase distribution
* Maintain regular communications with team members in all functional areas
* Ensure proper and timely ordering of POS to increase visibility of our brands
* Work with supervisor to develop territory budget, create projections, and manage within parameters to ensure targeted profitability
* Integral in the process of selecting and signing new distributors
* Assist with coordination of festivals in territory
* Assist in preparation for monthly sales and marketing meetings
* Assist in performing market research for respective territory.
* Attendance required per company policy.
* Bachelor's degree in Business; related field or equivalent work experience
* At least 5 years of territory sales management experience; ideally in the beverage industry
* Proven profitable sales record where targets are met or exceeded
* Familiarity with the brewing industry and beer distribution channels
* Strong business communication skills and high degree of professionalism
* Excellent presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft office Suite; sales software and relational databases
* Must be able to travel and work flexible hours/days
Craft Brew Alliance offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. We are an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls.
Other Job Information
News - Craft Brew Alliance Inc.
NICE Systems is seeking an experienced ICM (Incentive C ... [more]