[The logo is protected from the company]
Set up in May 2007, the Council for Third Age is an independent body that promotes active ageing to enable seniors to achieve a better quality of life in all the six dimensions of wellness – social, intellectual, physical, vocational, emotional and spiritual. The Council also partners community and commercial organisations to develop products and services that meet the various needs and interests of seniors. Read More
|Address||Junction 8 (Office Tower) 9 Bishan Place #10-01 Singapore 579837|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Manager will be responsible for C3A’s corporate communications, marketing communications plans and events management. Key tasks include but not limited to the following:
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing communications campaigns to achieve the organisation’s goals
- Establish media relations and enhance the corporate communications of the organisation including all PR plans & activities and managing general public enquiries.
- Project manage public education fairs and corporate events; from planning & organisation, operations & logistics, activities, to communications
- Minimum Diploma (with 5-8 years’ relevant experience) or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) with 4-5 years related experience in advertising & promotions and/or PR/ journalism and/ or event and project management
- Ability to problem solve & work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office & Adobe. Knowledge of internet-based website administrative tools will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English and able to read Chinese. Able to write Chinese a plus.
- Ideal candidate must have excellent writing skills, good time management and follow up, attention to details, willing to learn and be able to manage multiple tasks under pressure with “can-do” attitude
- Past working experience
- Last drawn and expected salaries
- Reason for leaving current employment, and
- A recent photo
Other Job Information
News - Council for Third Age
Responsibilities: Manage the Institute’s newsletter a ... [more]
Responsibilities: Lead the media team in planning and ... [more]
Graduate / Post Graduate (any discipline) French Langu ... [more]