[The logo is protected from the company]
Community Trust Bancorp, Inc. (“CTBI”) is a bank holding company registered with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System pursuant to Section 5(a) of the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956, as amended. CTBI was incorporated August 12, 1980, under the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky for the purpose of becoming a bank holding company. Currently, CTBI owns all the capital stock of one commercial bank and one trust company, serving small and mid-sized communities in eastern, northe... Read More
|Address||Ste A, 50 Weddington Branch Road Pikeville, KY|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
SECTION I. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Sell products and services to new and existing customers/prospects, as well as make referrals to appropriate departments. Maintain accurate tracking of individual cross sales and sales referrals and compile CSR, Head Teller and Teller staff sales results and report results to the Branch Manager weekly. 2 Oversee the operational functions of the Branch with regard to Staffing Review Teller line schedule prepared by Head Teller to ensure proper...[more]
SECTION I. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sell products and services to new and existing customers/prospects, as well as make referrals to appropriate departments.
Maintain accurate tracking of individual cross sales and sales referrals and compile CSR, Head Teller and Teller staff sales results and report results
to the Branch Manager weekly.
2 Oversee the operational functions of the Branch with regard to Staffing
Review Teller line schedule prepared by Head Teller to ensure proper Staffing efficiency
Prepare staffing schedule for Customer Service Representatives to ensure proper staffing efficiency
Responsible for conducting meetings to provide updates of Policies, Procedures and System changes to branch staff
Assist the Branch Manager in New Hire Process, including interviewing
Complete Head Teller and Customer Service Representatives performance reviews, all disciplinary action and salary increases
Monitor and control daily job responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives.
Maximize efficiency of Customer Service Representatives through delegation of operational responsibilities
Accountable for enforcing adherence to all new account opening policies and procedures as stated in the Branch Operations Manual to ensure accuracy of Account Titling, CIP (Customer Identification Program), CDD (Customer Due Diligence) and Identity Theft Red Flag Rules requirements as outlined in the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Policy
Accountable for enforcing adherence to all policies and procedures as required by CTBI
Monitor and control daily job responsibilities of the Head Teller
Ensure that the Head Teller is maintaining Cash Control
Review all cash differences submitted by the Head Teller daily
Review Branch Cash Totals
Enforce Dual Control
Perform regular inspections of the teller line functions and responsibilities
3. Direct Customer Service to ensure all customers are served timely and efficiently
4. Open new accounts and perform teller duties as required in accordance to set standards for each position
5. Review and monitor reports as assigned by Branch Manager
6. Answer questions and resolve problems for customers. Support staff members in responding to customers.
7. Review and initial approval and assume responsibility of documents outside of Teller Check Handling approval limits or questionable items that could result in a potential loss to the bank or customer in the absence of the Head Teller
8. Maintain a neat and orderly work area and ensure that all confidential records are properly secured at all times.
9. Adhere to all security policies and procedures and educate branch staff on security procedures.
10. Follow bank guidelines before, during and after a robbery.
11. Maintain a working knowledge of the Banks written policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable Anti-Money Laundering policies.
12. Maintain proper level of branch supplies.
13. Perform other duties with the branch as assigned.
14. Responsible for all Branch Audits.
SECTION II. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
Over six years of Head Teller experience
Excellent PC skills with knowledge of Word, EXCEL and other applicable software programs.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Effective organizational and supervisory/management skills.
Valid driver's license.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Community Trust Bancorp Inc.
News - Community Trust Bancorp Inc.
Job DescriptionThe Bank Secrecy Act Officer (‘BSACO’) is ... [more]