[The logo is protected from the company]
<span style="color: #333333; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 18px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; display: inline !important; float: none;">A France-based world class organization, has challenging and prog... Read More
|Address||146B Paya Lebar Road #03-01 ACE Building Singapore 409017|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- To carry out inspection on the premises on a daily basis.
- To record/check all utilities consumption daily to account for any abnormities.
- Submit monthly utilities report to Manager for the monthly reporting preparation.
- Supervise/ train/ delegate job to technicians to ensure corrective maintenance /any job assigned are properly carried out.
- Engage contractor for any minor repair work that may call for.
- To account for all service/repair reports with proper filing.
- Plan shift duties schedule for the technicians to ensure the duties are covered for any absence.
- To ensure air-con, chiller, fans etc. are operating according to the given schedule.
- Report fault or defects to Assistant Area Manager or Area Manager.
- Supervision of contractors (such as fire protection, air-con etc).
- Attend fault complaint during and after office hour (standby duty for after office hour).
- Monthly fire alarm testing conducted by contractor.
- Assist FSM in conducting fire drill and building certificate inspection
- Carry our preventive and corrective maintenance according to schedule.
- Any other assignment given by superior.
- NTC-2 Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- Possess a valid PUB Electrical Licence
Please include the following in your resume:
- Reasons for Leaving
- Current/ Past Drawn Salary
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period/ Earliest Commencement Date
Other Job Information