[The logo is protected from the company]
Certis CISCO provides a comprehensive range of security and consultancy services to cater to our customers needs and provide peace of mind. With more than 50 years' experience in security, Certis CISCO has the expertise to protect all that you value. Read More
|Address||20 Jalan Afifi Certis CISCO Centre Singapore 409179|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Operational Excellence Executive
- Assist with championing / leading the deployment of the Operational Excellence Program that drives the achievement of the primary objectives of Certis CISCO Secure Logistics (CSL).
- Responsible for assessing, designing, deploying and interpreting performance metrics related to customer satisfaction, operational excellence, Lean Capability assessment, and compliance assessment. This include assisting the operating units with selection, implementation and verification of measures to achieve their KPI.
- Engages with various levels of Senior Management in the Operational Excellence (Lean Six Sigma) program.
- Provides recommended actions and mentoring to Segment Sponsors and Leaders to promote integration of Lean Six Sigma into their day to day operations with the appropriate level of rigor related to, project reviews, data driven decisions, project prioritization, and project management.
- Works in conjunction with Sponsors to provide consistent method/structure/standard for the identification and selection of Six Sigma projects.
- Provides direction and support for lean Six Sigma projects tracking.
- Provides training, mentoring and support to Sponsors, Black Belts, Green Belts, and Lean/Kaizen Leaders during implementation of actions to improve the Lean Capability Roadmap scores of the organization.
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering or quality related field is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of Lean Six Sigma experience with hands on experience implementing, coaching and mentoring.
- In depth Lean experience is required for this position
- Must have functional knowledge and management experience with quality, and customer satisfaction systems and processes (3+ years of performance improvement and business management related experience).
- Lean implementation experience is required.
- Certification as a Black Belt, or Lean Master is required.
- Will be intimately familiar with Lean Principles, Project Management, and DMAIC.
- Extensive experience with developing and implementing quality data collection and reporting procedures.
- Experience and exposure to QMS (ISO 9000) preferred.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate at all levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing organizational goals. Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals.
Other Job Information