[The logo is protected from the company]
The CPF Board is the trustee of members' CPF savings. We seek to protect and preserve the value of the savings. We provide fair market returns at minimal risk, while opening avenues for members to seek higher returns on their own after carefully considering the risks involved. The guiding principle is prudence. And returns should contribute towards the member's well-being in his retirement.In CPF Board, we believe in achieving our mission and vision through motivated people who are committed ... Read More
|Address||9 Robinson Road Singapore 06889|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Legal Counsel (Senior/Junior Positions)
As trustee of the nation’s savings, we understand what it means to be trusted. In our hands we hold the future of real people and real lives.
We foster an environment of trust and encourage positive relationships for effective teamwork. We offer you the space to develop with meaningful opportunities and fresh challenges. We adopt a total rewards focus comprising competitive remuneration, attractive benefits and non-monetary recognition.
Title: Legal Counsel (Senior/Junior Positions)
We offer excellent opportunities for motivated and committed individuals to join our expanding legal team. You will have the opportunity to work on stimulating matters that will give you a sense of achievement and fulfilment, and at the same time learn new skills and gain an insight into policy making.
You will also enjoy diverse training programmes (including developing leadership skills), a friendly and nurturing work environment as well as a good work-life balance. Apply today for the chance to work in an award winning key public institution that is committed to developing talents, promoting innovation and providing ample opportunities to grow and excel.
Working closely with management, you will play a crucial role when advising on a wide spectrum of legal matters. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide legal advice on issues varying from IP and IT to divorce and probate.
- Provide legal advice on CPF Board’s duties and corporate affairs.
- Draft, review and advise on a wide range of commercial and IT contracts, service level agreements and deeds.
- Draft and advise on CPF legislation.
- Manage CPF Board’s external lawyers.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay package and employee benefits.
- Good work-life balance.
- Excellent opportunities to learn new skills, such as legislation drafting, and to understand how policy is made and implemented.
- Dedicated mentoring, ample training and development.
- Opportunity to work with other government and statutory bodies.
What We Require
- A good Honours degree in Law from a recognised university and be eligible to be called to the Singapore Bar.
- At least 1 year PQE (for junior position) and 4-6 years PQE (for senior position), whether in practice or in-house.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Able to write clearly and reason compellingly.
Other Job Information
News - Central Provident Fund Board
Legal Cashier (Urgently Required) The successful candid ... [more]