[The logo is protected from the company]
Cascade Microtech is a worldwide leader in the precision electrical measurement and test of advanced semiconductor devices - integrated circuits (ICs), chips, circuit boards, modules, MEMS, 3D TSV, LED devices and more. Our engineering probe stations and analytical probes are used in research and development for precise electrical measurements on complex, high-speed devices, to assure quality and reliability and to reduce the time and cost of device fabrication processes. Our leading-edge pro... Read More
|Address||Cascade Microtech, Inc. 9100 SW Gemini Drive Beaverton, Oregon 97008, USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The person in this position will use their understanding of RF measurement and calibration widely across the company. They will be the technical champion of the WinCal software product, working with Marketing and the software development team define and help implement new features. They will also be the technical face of Cascade Microtech to our RF modeling customers by writing technical papers and application notes, giving presentations and working on technical committees. Additionally, they will provide RF technical guidance to eProbes product development, and eProbes and Systems marketing.
• Champion the WinCal product • Develop advanced probe calibration algorithms • Support Applications Engineering in resolving difficult customer calibration questions • Author application notes and conference papers • Contribute as a member of the eProbes probe development team • Provide RF and RF Calibration training to field applications and Sales • Consult on RF design issues for the Systems and Pyramid Probe business units
• BSEE minimum, MSEE preferred, PhD a plus • 8 - 10 years experience in RF measurement or related field • Ability to travel 5%, both domestically and internationally
Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Passive RF design expertise, active design a plus • Detailed theory and practice of S-Parameter and TDR calibration techniques • Experience with EM simulation tools, HFSS a plus • RF wafer probe measurement experience a plus • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels of proficiency • Flexible and innovative attitude • Successfully works to tight timelines • Ability to prioritize work load and alternate between multiple designs/tasks
Cascade Microtech prides itself on maintaining a competitive and flexible benefits package. We offer a minimal waiting period for health benefits, eligibility for regular employees working 20 hours per week and over, and extend these benefits to domestic partners
· 401(k) · Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance · Employee Assistance · Travel insurance and assistance. · Income Protection · Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit to use for sick or vacation · Nine paid holidays · Through your employment with Cascade Microtech, you are eligible for memberships at
Costco First Tech Credit Union PrePaid Legal plan Discounts at Office Max, AT&T Wireless, Hawthorn Farm Athletic Club (Hillsboro, OR)
· Cascade makes cash or other awards to employees at each 5-year service anniversary mark (5 years, 10 years, 15 years, etc.)
· Oregon/Washington employees meeting Tri-Met residential and employment criteria are eligible to purchase annual Tri-Met PassPort passes with a nominal copay.
Other Job Information