[The logo is protected from the company]
Carlisle Companies Incorporated has a long and proud history which began in 1917, when Charles S. Moomy opened Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to sell inner tubes to Montgomery Ward and Company. With thirty employees Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company began producing automobile inner tubes. The Company continued to grow and prosper through the 1920s.With the Stock Market crash of 1929 and the beginning of the Depression, Carlisle Tire and Rubber, like most other comp... Read More
|Address||13925 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Mechanical Project Engineer
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building productsand related technology has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Project Engineer, for the Plant Engineering group, based in Carlisle, PA. This position will be involved with the implementation and installation of capital equipment and facilities which include all phases from specification, design and purchase through cost control. This position will provide engineering expertise to aid the plant engineering and maintenance department, process/development engineering, and/or operating departments in the solution of technical problems. Technical assistance will be manifested in manufacturing equipment/facilities refinement and optimization. A practical level of understanding of mechanical engineering principles is required to be applied to assigned project work.
Travel Required- 20%
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Recommend, specify and procure facilities and equipment for implementation of projects.
* Size, calculate, and design facilities and equipment to insure proper application.
* Develop accurate cost estimates and schedules to control costs and provide for timely completion of projects.
* Install and start up equipment, provide field supervision, and follow up to complete facilities in a timely manner.
* Provide project documentation (purchase orders, contracts, reports) to maintain good records and data for similar future projects timely manner.
Minimum Job Requirements:
A Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of related engineering experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment.Candidates must have strong computer literacy, including CAD experience. Prior project management experience is also required.
Other Job Information