[The logo is protected from the company]
Carlisle Companies Incorporated has a long and proud history which began in 1917, when Charles S. Moomy opened Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to sell inner tubes to Montgomery Ward and Company. With thirty employees Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company began producing automobile inner tubes. The Company continued to grow and prosper through the 1920s.With the Stock Market crash of 1929 and the beginning of the Depression, Carlisle Tire and Rubber, like most other comp... Read More
|Address||13925 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building productsand related technology has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer, at its Tooele, UT & new Tacoma, WA locations.This position will be involved with the implementation and installation of capital equipment and facilities which include all phases from specification, design and purchase through cost control. This position will provide engineering expertise to aid the plant maintenance department, process/development engineering, and/or operating departments in the solution of technical problems. Technical assistance will be manifested in manufacturing equipment/facilities refinement and optimization. A practical level of understanding of electrical engineering principles is required to be applied to assigned project work.
Travel Required- 30% between the Tooele, UT & Tacoma, WA facilitiy.
Relocation benefits are available
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Provide troubleshooting support to the production and maintenance departments to maintain daily plant operations.
* Maintain and continuously improve plant process control systems, plant production network and data collection.
* Accomplish annual plant major maintenance and capital projects within the year.
* Prepare for the annual major maintenance and capital projects for the following year.
* Work on continuous improvements and help maintain the plant process control systems, the plant network and plant data collection systems.
* Develop & accomplish all assigned major maintenance and capital projects.
* Provide a list of needed improvements, repairs or replacements for the following year’s budget.
* Help monitor & maintain plant compliance with OSHA and NEC safety requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
A Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3+years of related engineering experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment required. Candidates must experience with PLC/PC control systems, Ethernet and Devicenet, LANS, databases and data collection schemes, three phase plant power distribution systems and its maintenance. Supervisory experience is highly preferred.
Other Job Information