[The logo is protected from the company]
Carlisle Companies Incorporated has a long and proud history which began in 1917, when Charles S. Moomy opened Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to sell inner tubes to Montgomery Ward and Company. With thirty employees Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company began producing automobile inner tubes. The Company continued to grow and prosper through the 1920s.With the Stock Market crash of 1929 and the beginning of the Depression, Carlisle Tire and Rubber, like most other comp... Read More
|Address||13925 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building productsand related technology, has an immediate opening for a Network Administrator Engineer, for its Plant Engineering group, at its Carlisle, PA location.This position will provide a basic level of technical expertise to perform or direct the work of others in planning, evaluation, acquisition, design, implementation, and maintenance of Carlisle’s manufacturing facilities local area networks (LAN) infrastructure, including supporting network software and systems. This position reporting to the Engineering Project Manager, acts as the lead to monitor LANs, conducts performance evaluations of data networks, plans and oversees the implementation of factory network systems, and conducts ongoing maintenance. The manufacturing facility networks include connectivity to Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), as well as other connected factory automation systems.
Travel Required- 35%.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Work within the Plant Engineering department and coordinates with the IT Department to ensure the network environment is consistent with company objectives and is compatible with existing applications and security requirements.
* Create and maintains documentation relative to the network/systems and software in use.
* Assist in the development and maintenance of disaster recovery procedures for the network/systems and related resources.
* Analyze and resolve plant level network/systems hardware, software, and communications problems using diagnostic software and/or technical troubleshooting processes. Evaluates the effectiveness of network/systems hardware, software, and communications performance. Recommends enhancements to IT management.
* Monitor the network/systems hardware to ensure it is properly maintained. Works with vendors to diagnose problems and see repair through to completion.
Minimum Job Requirements:
A Bachelors Degree in an IT related field witha minimum of one year of related experience, Internship experience will be considered. Experience in industrial network administration role is highly preferred along with completion BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Service International) coursework.
Other Job Information