[The logo is protected from the company]
Carlisle Companies Incorporated has a long and proud history which began in 1917, when Charles S. Moomy opened Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to sell inner tubes to Montgomery Ward and Company. With thirty employees Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company began producing automobile inner tubes. The Company continued to grow and prosper through the 1920s.With the Stock Market crash of 1929 and the beginning of the Depression, Carlisle Tire and Rubber, like most other comp... Read More
|Address||13925 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading manufacturer in single-ply roofing and related technology has two immediate openings for Government Segment Managers for itsStrategic Accounts Group. One opening will be based out of Norfolk, VA to cover opportunities throughout the eastern half of the United States and the other will be located in Texas to cover opportunities in the southwestern and south-central portions of the country. The Government Segment Manager will work in close cooperation with Regional Management and Carlisle's national Distributor/Rep team. The Strategic Accounts Government Market Manager is responsible to promote and market Carlisle SynTec’s products and services to qualified Federal Government Agencies, architects, design professionals, contractors, and roofing applicators. The Government Market Segment Manager is responsible to expand Carlisle’s customer base and generate revenue through the successful closing of new projects as well as the building of strong relationships that open up future opportunities.
Considerable travel is required. Estimated travel is 70%.
* Develop a pipeline of prospective customers, within the defined territory, initiating contact with key decision makers, conducting needs analyses, and proposing solutions that utilize the products and services of Carlisle SynTec.
* Evaluate qualified opportunities within the pipeline, identify market conditions and buying habits of prospects, prioritize opportunities based on known factors, to increase close rate and decrease the length of the sales cycle.
* Utilize knowledge and contacts to expand revenue opportunities in the Federal Government markets and increase name/brand awareness at a national level.
* Assume total responsibility for growth of the Federal Government market and communicate this to account, field, home office personnel, and Carlisle management team. Develop relationships with Contractors, applicators, Installation level personnel, procurement/contracting officers and their related IDIQ holders as well as those in the A&E / Design- Build community, including consultants and architects.
* Educate Sales Representatives on how to market and sell to Base(s) within their territory.
* Knowledge of developing a comprehensive Military marketing and sales plan.The plan will prioritize opportunities and approaches while targeting the decision makers (DPW staff, A-E firms, GC design-builders, Contracting Officers, Prime Contractors and Carlisle Applicators. The plan will address MILCON, roof replacement, LEEDS and GSA strategies.
* Knowledge of selling to Government agencies across multiple service offerings at the National Accounts level.
* Proven track record of turning prospects into long-term customers.
* Abilitiy to assume responsibility for Federal Government opportunities and communicate this to installation level contracting officers, Applicators, Sales Channel, field, home office personnel, and Carlisle management team.
* Complete understanding of Federal Government purchasing protocol and knowledge in Government based sales.
* In depth knowledge of roofing, roofing practices, roofing products and roofing contractor organizations as they relate to Government sales.
* Working knowledge of the construction industry and the process of competitive bidding. Relationships between the Agencies, architect, construction manager, general contractor and sub-contractors and sales channel must be understood
* A Bachelors degree in Business or Marketing preferred with (5-10) years of Government sales experience in a Strategic Account environment within the roofing/construction or building products industries. Minimum of two years experience with single-ply roofing products.
Other Job Information