[The logo is protected from the company]
Carlisle Companies Incorporated has a long and proud history which began in 1917, when Charles S. Moomy opened Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, to sell inner tubes to Montgomery Ward and Company. With thirty employees Carlisle Tire and Rubber Company began producing automobile inner tubes. The Company continued to grow and prosper through the 1920s.With the Stock Market crash of 1929 and the beginning of the Depression, Carlisle Tire and Rubber, like most other comp... Read More
|Address||13925 Ballantyne Corporate Place Suite 400 Charlotte, NC 28277|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Design Analyst Intern
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an opening for a Design Systems Analyst Intern, for the 2012 fall. This positionis responsible for searching various Roof-Nav numbers and downloading “Contractor Packages”. The person will also convert documents to PDF’s and organize data.
The pay rate for this position will be $10.00-$ 12.00 per hour based on previous experience.
* Execute computer design in appropriate software
* Collaborate with others on the structuring of new programs
* Convert existing programs or documents
* Explore the implementation of new software
* Search FM website Roof-Nav numbers
* Identify corresponding contractor packages and organize in an orderly fashion
* Retrieve data into PDF’s and create library of documents
* Communicate with other department members to receive necessary data
* Solicit input on organization files
* Work with IT to coordinate data collected
Applicants must be a Junior/ Senior status enrolled in an accredited four year institution. A concentration in a Business or Computer Science related field is required. Candidate must be skilled in multi-tasking, time management and organization, writing and verbal communication, and working in a team environment.Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
Other Job Information