[The logo is protected from the company]
Camden National Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company is a diversified financial services provider. The primary business of the Company and its subsidiaries is to attract deposits from, and to extend loans to, consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit and commercial customers. The Company makes its commercial and consumer banking products and services available directly and indirectly through its subsidiary, Camden National Bank (Bank), and the Bank’s division, Union Trust, ... Read More
|Address||Two Elm Street, P.O. Box 310 CAMDEN, ME 04843 United States|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Camden National is seeking an experienced team leader to manage our Accounting Department. The appropriate candidate will be responsible for managing and providing leadership to the department's five staff members. This person will also participate in monthly financial close through the supervision of the staff accountants to include general ledger, accounts payable and fixed assets management. In this role, the Accounting manager will also be responsible for coordinating and facilitating the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Manage team of stakeholders responsible for accounts payable, the general ledger, daily and monthly reconciliations and fixed assets management, ensuring all work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Ensure that strong internal controls are maintained and assist in SOX 404 compliance within department, coordinate and collaborate with managers of various other departments in ensuring appropriate internal controls related to reconcilliations, ticket processing and other financial accounting related tasks.
· Perform monthly actual to budget variance reporting analysis.
· Mentor and develop each direct report, establish goals and objectives for each year, and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
· Collaborate with the other two divisions of the Finance area, Treasury (investments, liquidity, interest rate risk) and Planning (budget, forecasting, profitability).
· Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
· Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Directly supervises up to five employees in the Accounting Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Camden National Corporation
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Assistant Compliance Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Banking Compliance Specialist
- Branch Supervisor
- Camden Financial Consultants Broker
- Certified Review Appraiser
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Customer Assistance Center Associate
- Customer Sales & Service Consultant
- Item Processing Associate
- Retail Production Manager
- Senior Teller Dover