[The logo is protected from the company]
Camden National Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company is a diversified financial services provider. The primary business of the Company and its subsidiaries is to attract deposits from, and to extend loans to, consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit and commercial customers. The Company makes its commercial and consumer banking products and services available directly and indirectly through its subsidiary, Camden National Bank (Bank), and the Bank’s division, Union Trust, ... Read More
|Address||Two Elm Street, P.O. Box 310 CAMDEN, ME 04843 United States|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Certified Review Appraiser
Responsible for reviewing commercial and residential appraisals and valuations for the purpose of maintaining quality control, particularly related to technical errors and the reasonableness of value conclusions. Handles moderate to complex assignments. Helps ensure the Bank’s appraisal and valuation practices conform to regulations, professional appraisal standards, and established policies. Maintains records and reports on review status and appraiser performance. Assists with managing the Bank’s list of approved appraisers. Compiles and maintains up-to-date real estate market statistics for the Bank’s lending market. Must be currently certified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for reviewing commercial and residential appraisals and valuations completed by outside appraisers or Bank personnel to determine the reasonableness and accuracy of the value and to ensure technical compliance with applicable Bank policies, regulations, and appraisal standards. Provide valuation assistance on special asset credits. Complete and maintain review documentation.
• Resolve deficiencies and questions regarding appraisal reports; confirm acceptance or rejection. Serve as the communication liaison between the lending staff and outside vendors providing real estate services to the Bank. Provide feedback to appraisers with respect to the level of service expected in valuation assignments in terms of product, quality, and efficiency.
• Manage and prioritize caseload of pending and active appraisals and valuations.
• Network with and engage (as caseload dictates) external review appraisers who have been evaluated and approved through the Bank’s vendor management process. Manage these activities within designated budget.
• Maintain records on appraiser performance as it relates to quality of work and accuracy of bids. If warranted, compose a memo to communicate to management any identified inadequacies that might lead to a decision to remove an appraiser from the Bank’s approved list.
• Assist with the maintenance of, and at least annual review of, the Bank’s list of approved appraisers. Research, review and recommend appraisers to add to the Bank’s list.
• Compile and maintain up-to-date real estate market conditions and statistics for the Bank’s lending market for use in providing quality appraisal reviews, evaluations, validations and market research for Bank management.
• Abide by, and keep current with, the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices as well as applicable regulatory rules and policies.
• All other duties as assigned.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Camden National Corporation
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Assistant Compliance Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Banking Compliance Specialist
- Branch Supervisor
- Camden Financial Consultants Broker
- Certified Review Appraiser
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Customer Assistance Center Associate
- Customer Sales & Service Consultant
- Item Processing Associate
- Retail Production Manager
- Senior Teller Dover