[The logo is protected from the company]
Camden National Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company is a diversified financial services provider. The primary business of the Company and its subsidiaries is to attract deposits from, and to extend loans to, consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit and commercial customers. The Company makes its commercial and consumer banking products and services available directly and indirectly through its subsidiary, Camden National Bank (Bank), and the Bank’s division, Union Trust, ... Read More
|Address||Two Elm Street, P.O. Box 310 CAMDEN, ME 04843 United States|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Customer Sales & Service Consultant
As a member of an in-store branch team, the incumbent will lead a proactive and consistent sales effort from the teller line and within the retail store by providing exemplary customer service to patrons in both the branch and in the retail store. In-store branch stakeholders will demonstrate the following:
• Experience in a retail sales culture
• Demonstrated ability to accept and meet new challenges
• Enjoys meeting people and easily engages in conversation
• Takes pride in being part of a team
• Proactively approaches tasks
• High goal achievement and proven ability to meet established sales goals
• Adaptable and flexible in promoting Camden National products and services to new and existing customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Processes a variety of transactions using own judgment and best practices to verify validity of transaction presented.
• Accepts deposits, verifies cash, endorsements and issues receipts. Cashes checks within limits assigned. Receives savings deposits and withdrawals; verifies signatures. Prepares daily cash settlement of teller cash and remote capture transactions.
• Functions as the Bank's primary contact with the public; presents a professional impression and serves customers in a manner to encourage satisfaction with service.
• Supports the Camden National Experience through each customer interaction. Adheres to the Integrity Selling AID, inc process to identify customer needs and grow customer relationships.
• Opens new checking, savings, Certificates of Deposit and IRA accounts. Processes account closings and account maintenance.
• Proactively and creatively takes initiative to meet branch sales goals.
• Adheres to Teller and CSSC policies and procedures; ensuring regulatory compliance. Maintains an acceptable teller over/short record.
• Answers incoming calls and responds as appropriate to serve the needs of the caller.
• Other duties as assigned.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Camden National Corporation
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Assistant Compliance Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Banking Compliance Specialist
- Branch Supervisor
- Camden Financial Consultants Broker
- Certified Review Appraiser
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Customer Assistance Center Associate
- Customer Sales & Service Consultant
- Item Processing Associate
- Retail Production Manager
- Senior Teller Dover