[The logo is protected from the company]
Camden National Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company is a diversified financial services provider. The primary business of the Company and its subsidiaries is to attract deposits from, and to extend loans to, consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit and commercial customers. The Company makes its commercial and consumer banking products and services available directly and indirectly through its subsidiary, Camden National Bank (Bank), and the Bank’s division, Union Trust, ... Read More
|Address||Two Elm Street, P.O. Box 310 CAMDEN, ME 04843 United States|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Teller Dover
Assist customers with a variety of transactions. Represent Camden National Bank to all existing and potential customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Function as a primary contact with the public, serving customers in a cordial manner and fostering a positive customer experience with each interaction.
• Process a variety of transactions using own judgment regarding the validity of transaction presented. Accepts deposits, payments, verifies cash, endorsements and issues receipts; Cashes checks within limits assigned; Prepares daily cash settlement of teller cash and Remote Capture transactions.
• Supports in-branch CNB Experience through all interaction with customers, utilizes Integrity Selling skills to identify customer needs and grow customer relationships.
• Adheres to Teller and CSSC policies and procedures; ensures regulatory compliance and maintains an acceptable proving record.
• Opens new checking, savings, CD and IRA accounts, processes account closings and account maintenance.
• Proactively and creatively takes initiative to meet branch sales goals.
• Conform to acceptable punctuality/attendance standards as expressed in the Employee Handbook.
• Interact harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of bank goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
• Demonstrates knowledge of branch capture which includes processing daily work, maintenance of equipment, start and end of day procedures. Displays an understanding of branch suspense. Utilizes Image Center for corrections and research.
• Demonstrates the ability to assume a variety of roles within the branch. These roles may include processing the ATM, Vault Teller, or CSSC.
• Answers incoming calls and responds as appropriate to serve the needs of the caller.
• Detail oriented, good organizational skills.
• Experience with or ability to develop a working knowledge of the EZ Teller, Jack Henry and Encore systems.
• Experience with customer relations.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively use technology to perform daily activities and serve customers.
• Willingness to learn and speak with customers about products & services.
• Understands and embraces Camden National Bank’s core values.
Other Job Information
Open Jobs - Camden National Corporation
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Assistant Compliance Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Banking Compliance Specialist
- Branch Supervisor
- Camden Financial Consultants Broker
- Certified Review Appraiser
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Customer Assistance Center Associate
- Customer Sales & Service Consultant
- Item Processing Associate
- Retail Production Manager
- Senior Teller Dover