[The logo is protected from the company]
Camden National Corporation is a bank holding company. The Company is a diversified financial services provider. The primary business of the Company and its subsidiaries is to attract deposits from, and to extend loans to, consumer, institutional, municipal, non-profit and commercial customers. The Company makes its commercial and consumer banking products and services available directly and indirectly through its subsidiary, Camden National Bank (Bank), and the Bank’s division, Union Trust, ... Read More
|Address||Two Elm Street, P.O. Box 310 CAMDEN, ME 04843 United States|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Assistant Branch Manager
Primary responsibilities consist of managing the office, overseeing daily branch operations, working with each team to creatively meet established sales initiatives and assisting customers with various banking transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Together with Branch Manager, prepares work schedules and assigns duties to branch personnel to ensure efficient operation of branch.
• Interacts with customers to present ideas and alternative solutions to meet financial needs.
• Responsible for contacting customers and prospects, business representatives, and community/civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
• Responsible for collection of assigned overdrafts and past due loans.
• Responsible for ensuring corrective action takes place regarding audit results and continued compliance of workers and systems with established procedures and practices.
• Oversees day to day facility management of branch office.
• Oversees completion of mandatory and special reports on branch operating functions.
• Directs employee education to improve efficiency and ensure conformance with standard procedures and practices.
• Oversees management of branch cash levels.
• Responsible for daily overdrafts and monthly reporting to Branch Administration on quality of deposit portfolio.
• Liaison with Information Systems area for any system problems in the branch.
• Together with Branch Manager and Branch Operations Supervisor, conducts staff meetings to discuss operational issues, explain procedural changes or practices, and sales efforts and goals.
Directly supervises one or more branch employees (branch operations supervisor and perhaps the customer service and sales representative - TBD). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - Camden National Corporation
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Branch Manager
- Assistant Compliance Manager
- Associate Consultant
- Banking Compliance Specialist
- Branch Supervisor
- Camden Financial Consultants Broker
- Certified Review Appraiser
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Commercial Banking Officer
- Customer Assistance Center Associate
- Customer Sales & Service Consultant
- Item Processing Associate
- Retail Production Manager
- Senior Teller Dover
News - Camden National Corporation
Job DescriptionThe Bank Secrecy Act Officer (‘BSACO’) is ... [more]