[The logo is protected from the company]
CSC Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates as a foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist primarily in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand. The company engages in the construction and installation of large diameter bored piles, diaphragm walls, ground improvement works, driven piles, jack-in piles, and micro piles. It also offers soil investigation and instrumentation services; sale and sublet of land and property development; manufacturing and supply of pre... Read More
|Address||No 2 Tanjong Penjuru Crescent. Singapore, 608968|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
Plan, execute, monitor and control works program and activities for projects including:
- Leading the project team in day-today operation.
- Monitoring of project budget.
- Liaise with consultants, main contractors, clients and relevant authorities.
- Attend regular site meetings.
- Supervise and monitor the site labor force and the work of subcontractors.
- Oversee quality control and safety and health matters on the site.
- Resolve any or other site related technical problems encountered.
- Any other duties delegated from head office, from time to time.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 10 years experience in heavy foundation engineering works such as diaphragm walls, large diameter bored piles, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to interface with internal and external customers.
- Able to deliver in a fast pace environment and work under pressure.
Other Job Information