[The logo is protected from the company]
CSC Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, operates as a foundation and geotechnical engineering specialist primarily in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Thailand. The company engages in the construction and installation of large diameter bored piles, diaphragm walls, ground improvement works, driven piles, jack-in piles, and micro piles. It also offers soil investigation and instrumentation services; sale and sublet of land and property development; manufacturing and supply of pre... Read More
|Address||No 2 Tanjong Penjuru Crescent. Singapore, 608968|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
- Your primary role is to handle the planning and design of civil and geotechnical engineering works.
- Preparation of design calculations and technical drawings for civil and geotechnical engineering projects.
- Determine operation requirements and improve production process.
- Assist with cost analysis, address product related issues.
- Develop and/ or maintain operation method, systems and processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering. Master Degree in Geotechnical Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Min 3 years relevant experience in geotechnical engineering and foundation works.
- Knowledge of CAD, civil, structural and geotechnical design software.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English; Good PC skills.
- Ability to communicate and interface with all levels of staff, consultants and clients.
Other Job Information
News - CSC Holdings Ltd
Summary of Principal FunctionsSupport the site Mine Pla ... [more]