[The logo is protected from the company]
The CPG Corporation group of companies provides one-stop professional services in building infrastructure development and management. We are now inviting like-minded individuals to join our team. Read More
|Address||238B Thomson Road #18-00 Tower B Novena Square Singapore 307685|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
You will lead a team of consultants and manage projects in Singapore as well as overseas. You will work closely with clients and ensure effective delivery within the expected time, costs and quality objectives.
Requirements & Attributes
- Good Degree in Project Management/Architecture/Engineering/Quantity Surveying/Building Science from a recognised university.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in construction projects.
- Experience in managing large or complex projects is useful. (Applicants should state the areas of his/her direct involvement or responsibilities in each project involved).
- Passion to work with client, consultants and contractors.
- Availability to station overseas on project assignments for up to 3 years is an advantage.
- You will oversee the site office administration including managing contract correspondence for the project.
Human Resource Department
PM LINK PTE LTD
238B Thomson Road Tower B
#17-00 Novena Square, Singapore 307685
Fax No.: 6357 4188
Other Job Information
|(65) 6357 4188||
Open Jobs - CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
- C&S Engineer
- Certified Welding Inspectors (CWI)
- Electrical Engineer
- Land Surveyors
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer
- Project Managers
- Project Secretary
- Resident Architect
- Resident Engineer (Electrical)
- Resident Engineer (Mechanical)
- Resident Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Resident Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Senior / Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Civil And Environmental Engineer
- Senior Civil And Structural Engineer
- Transportation Engineer
News - CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
DescriptionNucor Steel Marion, a division of the nation’ ... [more]