[The logo is protected from the company]
CHC Construction is a civil engineering company established to specialize in road infrastructure works, reinforced concrete (RC) structure, construction of sports field and sewerage rehabilitation works. In five years, the company has grown to over 200 staffs today, and attained the financial bidding capacity of up to S$40 million for government contracts. Read More
|Address||14 Tagore Lane CHC Building Singapore 787475|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager in the claims for extension of time, loss and expense.
- Assist the Project Manager in the drafting of contractual letters / documents.
- Review the draft letter of award and contract documents issued by the developer/main-contractor.
- Review the Sub-Contractor Agreements and Purchase Order Agreement of domestic sub-contractors.
- Determine requirements not specified by tender/ customer but necessary for specified use or known and intended use through the terms & conditions attached in the quotation.
- Determine requirements specified by customer including requirements for handover and post-handover activities during quotation / tender review activities.
- Assist Tender Department in the review of tender documents and drafting of contractual documents as and when required.
- Ensures that approved procedures are adopted in pre-contract and post contract administration of project. Any complementary procedures are prepared, updated and implemented.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Law, Quantity Surveying, M&E or equivalent.
- Liaise closely with the main contractors and sub-contractors on all contractual and commercial matters
- Good Knowledge of laws in regulating Singapore building construction.
- Good knowledge in standard forms of building contract used in Singapore
- Good Knowledge in M&E and/or strong regional experience in construction will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, management and decision making skills
- Excellent leadership skills with ability to lead a team of multinational and disciplines
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation) and able to communicate effectively and work across all levels.
- Strong Business acumen
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Singaporean and SPR may apply
Other Job Information