[The logo is protected from the company]
Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) is a leading molecular diagnostics company that is dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, the company is f... Read More
|Address||904 Caribbean Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
Software Test Technician
The Software Test Technician will be responsible for performing basic analysis, execution, and review of software test protocols in the Software Quality department, under direct supervision. Software Technicians at Cepheid are responsible for the quality of the software that is shipped to customers, used in manufacture of medical devices, used in Cepheid's quality system, and system software that is used throughout the company.
This is a temporary position with an estimated duration of 5 months.
* Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on-work.
* Participate in the execution of test protocols, according to SOPs.
* Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of their software testing.
* Work closely with the Cepheid Software Engineering staff toward the reporting and resolution of software errors.
Required Knowledge - Skills - and Abilities:
* Previous software testing experience
* Experience with Windows environments
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills; must be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products quickly; have strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills; strong dedication to customer satisfaction
Previous experience with the following is preferred: Windows OS, Relational Databases, MS-Excel.
Ability to work in office and lab environment.
Ability to lift instruments up to 20 pounds.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - CEPHEID
- Account Manager
- Accounts Payable Associate
- Automation Engineer
- Clinical Research Associate
- Field Technical Support
- Instruments Technician
- International Regulatory Affairs
- Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Automation Technician
- Package Assembler
- Product Transfer Scientist
- Senior Director of Quality Systems
- Senior Software Engineer
- Service Technician I
- Software Engineering
- Software Test Technician
- Staffing Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Technical Writer