[The logo is protected from the company]
Cepheid (Nasdaq: CPHD) is a leading molecular diagnostics company that is dedicated to improving healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy-to-use molecular systems and tests. By automating highly complex and time-consuming manual procedures, the company's solutions deliver a better way for institutions of any size to perform sophisticated genetic testing for organisms and genetic-based diseases. Through its strong molecular biology capabilities, the company is f... Read More
|Address||904 Caribbean Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA|
|Holding||No Holding Details|
View Company Page
The Maintenance Technician III will be responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment related to building(s), production, utilities, lighting, and plumbing. In addition, this position is responsible for the general building maintenance.
* The technician will provide primary support to the Facilities Director his/her designee.
* The technician will maintain equipment by monitoring status and addressing problems using troubleshooting and repair techniques.
* The technician will carefully document all repairs and adjustment activities.
* The technician will assess the equipment's performance and repair history and work to plan preventative maintenance activities, equipment upgrades, and all maintenance activities.
* The technician will coordinate planned and unplanned activities with contractors and vendors to perform repairs and preventative maintenance activities.
* The technician will record all maintenance activities in the company’s work order system (Blue Mountains Regulatory Asset Manager - RAM).
Required Knowledge - Skills - and Abilities:
* A high school diploma, or equivalent, is required.
* A minimum of 4-6 years of maintenance technician experience, in a GLP/GMP environment, is required.
* Hands on experience with electrical-mechanical troubleshooting, preferably in a manufacturing environment, is required.
* The ability to perform basic to intermediate installation and repair duties for electrical and plumbing is required.
* Interpreting manuals and schematics for electrical, mechanical, and plumbing is essential.
* Hands on experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining an HVAC system is required.
* Hands on experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining compressed air systems and air dryers is required.
* Hands on experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining DI systems is required.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are vital.
* Must possess basic computer skills, including keyboard and mouse skills.
• Experience working with multi-meters to troubleshoot electrical, temperature, and pressure related issues is preferred.
• Experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining pneumatic systems is preferred.
• Experience troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining Dehumidification units for dry rooms is preferred.
• The ability to install data and network lines is preferred.
• Familiar with cube and partitions for installation and reconfigurations is preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Able to climb ladders and work above ceilings.
• Ability to work on roof tops.
Other Job Information
TalentOne Job Information
Open Jobs - CEPHEID
- Account Manager
- Accounts Payable Associate
- Automation Engineer
- Clinical Research Associate
- Field Technical Support
- Instruments Technician
- International Regulatory Affairs
- Maintenance Technician
- Manufacturing Automation Technician
- Package Assembler
- Product Transfer Scientist
- Senior Director of Quality Systems
- Senior Software Engineer
- Service Technician I
- Software Engineering
- Software Test Technician
- Staffing Coordinator
- Technical Support Specialist
- Technical Writer